Father and Son (< 18) looking for family friendly UK corp

Hi, I am an Eve vet just returning to the game (unfortunately without my original account) and looking for a family friendly UK corp. My son wants to trade / produce and I am happy doing PvP, PvE whatever you need me too. Not got much in the way of gear yet but I am grinding hard. Would prefer a corp with access to 0 space but a friendly welcoming attitude is most important. Not interested in compulsary ops would like something a little more flexible to the fact that people have lives outside of EvE!

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

(My char name is The Heavy Messing)

Try a corp in horde

hi there

Check us out.

We dont fit on all your requirements but we for sure are friendly and welcoming to new pilots.

cheers
Prim

1 Like

Hey there, brewmaster armada is recruiting! We are a small tight nit wormhole corp and we meet all your mechanics requirements.

Only issue I see is that we are a beer drinking corp and there is a lot of 18+ banter that goes along with that. (Youll see once you read my discord name)

If that does not sound like the right fit, I do have a couple recommendations id be happy to share and contact for you!

Feel free to shoot me a message on discord. hellbent69420

1 Like

Good day and welcome (back) to eve to you both!

Below 18 doesn’t have to be a problem unless we are talking near the 12ish range. We have several dad son pairs in our corp already. Some joined as a pair and in other cases either the dad recruited the son or the son recruited their dad! In my experience they are some of the best pairs of people to have in your corp. So I for sure want to propose my corp out in nullsec: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

We offer our own industry structures, ratting and mining opportunities and above all a chill attitude where learning is promoted! Ask away and engage in discussions about your favourite Eve topic ~

I hope to speak to you on our discord.

1 Like

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong Indy backbone.

I does sound as if we would be a good match for you as we are very family friendly and offer a chill, helpful environment. We are building an eve family so check us out before you make a final decisoni.

Check out what we have to offer then come talk to us on our discord o7

check our website Running with Dogs

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

See our full Ad

What we offer-
*Great null sov for PVE/isk making
*Lots of PVP opportunity
*English speaking (ESL is fine)
*All timezones
*Lots of vets to help newer players
*Imperium friendly
*INIT alliance/great fcs, lots of content
*Small gang PVP
*Alliance warfare

Requirements
-Be active in game and on coms
-20 mil sp preferred
-At least 1 Omega account

We are extremely active in all areas of Eve Online and primarily a EU corp with a strong US membership as well. We are all 30+ mature and laid back. We have a good time, take the game serious when necessary and joke around when appropriate. Join our discord today to chat with our members and community to see if we would be a good home for you and your son socially and physically.

Stay Dangerous o7

Hi there,
I am looking for a corp too and saw this add which (from what is posted) might fit your criteria well.

Please note - i am not part of the corp, good luck with your search.

1 Like

pff what a lot of reactions

i enfy you playing whit your son my son dislikes eve
he dos not see the trill of the hunt wile mining whit a frend
hope we can connect

Have sent u a friend request on discord

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be strongly encouraged to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.