Favicon in Firefox

I’ve noticed a little issue with favicon appearance in Firefox browser.

For some reason it appears as clean white E logo without black background in Firefox (new forum tab is on the left, old in the middle):
image

To make things worse, it almost disappears on default FF background for active tabs:
image

Page media info for new forum shows correct favicon image: https://web.ccpgamescdn.com/forums/img/eve_favicon.ico

All tested Chromium based browsers show favicon correctly (old and new forum tabs):
image

Of course it’s not a big deal and not top priority, but it may be an indicator of other hidden issue so worth investigating at least.

Vaguely related to first post, but still. Forums are lacking favicon variants for mobile devices. Existing ones (PNGs) are white-on-transparent, which isn’t going to work in Opera (tile has white background), etc. I suggest going with basic “E”, just like the one that serves as default favicon.
The webserver should already have a handful of 404’s for tiles like apple-precomposed-whatever, apple-touch-whatever, etc.
I have 28 different variants generated for my website + standard favicon.ico…:rage: