FC Selling Character Backgrounds

I am all about character cosmetics, Fenris Creations, so feel free to go all out on those. To be honest, everything else held by my characters is strictly corporate property, meaning my only proud personal possessions are the clothes on my back—so character customization means a lot to me. I will also be interested in things to make portraits. I spend LOTS of my private time not doing numbers and literally playing dress-up like its barbie dolls. I have been checking NES for years just to see more. Men of material appreciate things like the Pic Snip below much more than all the fancy stuff we trade.

However, I have a major issue with the public achievement numbers currently plastered across all my characters and clones. We all know this tracker is just a glorified metric tool used for your own backend player-activity and data collection. Keep that data where it belongs—in your logs. Do not broadcast it on our public profiles for everyone else to see. Privacy and confidentiality should be treated as far more important than this. Don’t turn this into a World of Warcraft adventure; I already appreciate your design direction and think much more highly of you compared to the old CCP, so let’s keep it that way.

2 Likes