February 2019 Release - General Feedback

Is the reprocesessing rate correct?

2 - 3 sites (providing you get them all to yourself or they don’t despawn while docking to get the barge out) to repro into 5 of the thingies?

Seems a bit intense man.

And on the subject of accelerators, over the course of these events for the last few years we have seen a few ways of obtaining these.

It’s great having BP’s for making them, but only for those with the skills, it feels like the newbros, rookies and casuals are realy missing out.

In the previouse events where the accelerators have droped and been in abundance, sure the market gets flooded and there is a odd curve in in that they sell for loads at first, then bottom out, then rise a bit just before expiry. but This was much better at spreading the skill boost love, I was even able able to just contract them to new players that had lost ships trying the events I had so many.

Drop the +6’s they are just lame, It’s depressing only having them when much better are in game but feel unavailable to you. Make the +10’s drop like rain in Manchester and make the +12’s craftable from BP’s.

edit* Also having a blueprint as a agency reward feels duff, something not immediately usable is not much of a gift. Have the BPC’s drop but the reward prefabricated.

That’s my 1̶0̶ …12 pence. :kissing_heart:

1 Like