FEDERATION OF FREEDOM FIGHTERS [F-OFF] A PVP NULLSEC home since 2004

Looking for more PvP pilots to join us in our shenanigans in Sov Nullsec.

Come talk with one of our recruiters at F-OFF NOW

bumpy bumpy

Want to PVP in nullsec? Come talk to us at F-OFF NOW

Come join us in defending Nullsec. Come join our in game channel **F-OFF NOW

Still looking for memebers to join us in defending Nullsec. Join us at F-OFF NOW and talk with a recruiter

Come one and come all to Federation of Freedom Fighters. Join us at F-OFF NOW and talk with a recruiter We are in Nullsec

Recruitment is still open.

Join our in game channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter.

Do you like to do Nullsec shenanigans? We love to do Nullsec shenanigans. Come join us and become one us us! Join our in game channel F-OFF NOW and talk with a recruiter

Still recruiting. Stop by and talk with a recruiter at F-OFF NOW

Tired of ship spinning? Come and join us in Nullsec. Come talk with a recruiter at the F-OFF NOW channel or talk to me on discord Frosty_Bolt#9062

Come talk with a recruiter at the F-OFF NOW channel or talk to me on discord Frosty_Bolt#9062
Tired of ship spinning? Come and join us in Nullsec.

come check us out! we are amazing! well i guess we are “all right” not amazing. we dont have cookies, but we have edamame and thats pretty gangster

1 Like

Tired of your ship collecting dust? Come out and do pvp with us. We are in Nullsec. Come join the F-OFF NOW channel and become one us!

Recruitment is still open. Come talk to a recruiter at F-OFF NOW.

Still looking for pilots to help defend Nullsec. Come talk to us at F-OFF NOW

Come talk to us about a home in Nullsec. In game channel is F-OFF NOW

Ayyyyyy its ya boi Alphalfa! Just wanted to let you peeps know that our rag tag team of self proclaimed elite pvprs are still recruiting! Check us out! I make some pretty bomb pancakes, I’ll email you some if you join.

If you are looking for a place to go pew pew and a good time. Then come talk to us at F-OFF NOW and become one of us