Fiction - PvP Oriented, Newbie/Alpha Friendly!

We are most definitely recruiting!

1 Like

We are still learning, loving, and recruiting!

Arms still open to all who wish to have fun!

1 Like

Fiction was the best Null sec learning experience I could have asked for, and we are still recruiting! Come join us!

1 Like

We are always growing and always recruiting!

1 Like

BlackRose. just topped 1500 members! Come be a part of our heritage today!

1 Like

When EVE gives you NewBRose, you give them a home and watch them grow. We are the best place for everyone in EVE, new or old!

This corp is so much fun. Lotā€™s of great people, SO MUCH CONTENT

1 Like

This Corp offers so many possibilities, and the alliance is a growing legion that will soon be a force only the strongest will try. But within the darkness of pvp, the light of the community and friendship still shines through. This has been the best corp for me in such a long time - Come Join Us!

1 Like

This corp charges 20% to mine there moons on top of the high corp tax so be aware. If you are a new player there are far better corps to join.
The space they control you will die often, with zero isk making opportunities at times.
some of there members are great people, but most are high sec care bears living in null.
overall 5/10

Iā€™ve really enjoyed my time in BlackRose. The people are great and thereā€™s always people on comms to chat with regardless of my wonky sleep schedule.

1 Like

Howā€™d I end up here? Have no idea but iā€™m happy to be here! Helped me grow from a complete newbro to enjoying fun fleets and krabbing with some great chaps.

1 Like

This player dual boxes Basilisks and canā€™t fly either one very well. He also makes public posts about a moon mining program thatā€™s one of the most generous in EVE like itā€™s a negative thing.
overall -2/10

Our space is always full of action, and lately some of the kills have been beyond belief. If you want to have the most fun in EVE there is a place for you at the barbecue.

Great times and great friends!

1 Like

Joined as a noob, came out as a vetaran!

1 Like

Friendly and supportive! I was thrown into nullsec and became a grown man.

1 Like

One of our players joined as an alpha. Within only 1 month, he was able to get a Gila and afford Omega!

1 Like

From day one newbros to decade old bittervets, we have a healthy community of all kinds and are always welcoming more!

1 Like

We get newbros riding on an Immicus and all the community help them get into a Cerberus in ome months, helping our coporation in 100 man fleets and kick some behinds. The experience you get is subpar to no other.

Not only you get to see new things, you get to experience mining, exploration, brawls and big fleets. It will blow your mind!!!

1 Like

Still recruiting guys! We welcome all players regardless of their experience. If you have any questions on what Fiction / BlackRose is about, then come have a chat with us on Fiction Pub and maybe post an application!

1 Like