Fiction - PvP Oriented, Newbie/Alpha Friendly!

As a brand new player, I joined BR as a brand new alliance. What started as a HS alliance doing LS roams once a week has become a sov holding Null-sec alliance that’s still expanding, all within 6 months.

Great times with a great group of people.

1 Like

As a veteran pilot who is interested in all aspects of the game still, I strongly recommend Fiction! I have really enjoyed flying with new players and other veterans alike! This is an amazing alliance that is growing rapidly because they have an amazing atmosphere. I have had a much better experience in fiction than i have had in other null-sec alliances.

1 Like

A common misconception about BlackRose is that it is just about training newBRos how to fly - but this is not the case at all. While I love seeing a scrappy pilot come down to nullsec in little more than a Griffin and seing them return flying a Cerebus and participating in 200 player battles (take this one that happened a few days ago against our enemy alliance, GOT Battle Report Tool and the video of it FIRE vs. GOT 30.06 - YouTube), one of our great pride is in some of our elite veterans that are able to tear down a 60 player fleet with just 10 ships, train into Dreadnaughts and above all, just help with the friendly community down here!

1 Like

We are still The Biggest Surprise in New Eden. Come fly with us, new or old, Griffin or Avatar, TODAY!

From Bitter old vet to newbro, the Enviroment here is welcoming to all. Great opportunities for people looking for industry, pvp, fleet ops and more!

I want everybody to stop for a moment and ask oneself, “what does my corp do for me?”

My answer to that question would be this… in Fiction, I feel confident about the leadership in place. Everybody from the top down works well together and contributes. They look after everything so that I and my fellow corp mates can have a good time when we log on and that sets the tone for organic content creation throughout the day. And then we start again the next day.

This is a group that is truly for everyone. By far the greatest group of people I’ve had the privilege of playing with, and we are indeed still recruiting! Come and be a part of our heritage.

We’re still recruiting!

Recruitment is open!

BlackRose is like a family, and family always comes first.

We are still recruiting!

The cutest dudes with the freshest clothes, hanging out at the best clubs, and pwning n00bs at LAN, fly with BlackRose.

Moon mining by far the best money a new player can make and here at Blackrose we have no restrictions on our members simply picking up the millions of isk there is in our space. Join today.

Currently looking for more pilots!

Best home I ever be in. We’re still recruiting!

Stop by our public channel and ask to speak to a recruiter!

Hey there! Blackrose is a great corp! very fun and active group

Com chill with us in the B-R Memorial Visitors’ Center!

we are still recruiting

Bro, if you’re not in Fiction you ARE missing out so much! Join us today!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.