Final Quarter 2021 Buddy Invites

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk (according to jita buy) from me!
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value (according to jita buy) for faster training!!
  • For example, the silver starter pack contains 1 month omega, so you get 250 plex
  • But the enforcer pack contains 1 month omega and 110 plex, so you get 250 plex from me and 2 accelerators.
  • Another example is the starter pack, which only has 7 days of omega and 10 plex, which means you only get 2 accelerators from me
  • The zakura pack will qualify for both bonuses

Current price of of 250 plex is 770 MILLION ISK!

What are you waiting for, join the game today!
Or make more alts for cheap omega, free sp, and free isk!!

You must send me a mail in-game prior to purchasing with the date your account signed up on. No mail will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. One reward per account.

Still available as of 1/7/2021