Final Quarter 2021 Buddy Invites

At the end of every 3 months, the thread will be locked, hidden and a new one created for the cycle to restart. The rules, stated below, remain the same.

Thank you,
~Buldath
Team Lead

Dear EVE Online players,

We appreciate your enthusiasm for our Buddy Program; after all, it is a great way to invite fellow gamers to try EVE Online and we would like to encourage everyone to keep doing so. However, in order to keep the clutter on the forums to a minimum ,and to give everyone a fair opportunity to invite new players to the game, we would like to institute the following ground rules for advertising Buddy Program invites in the New Citizens Q&A forum section.

• Offers to send a free 1 million Skill point invite are allowed only in this forum thread. All other threads will be considered advertising and locked.

• Absolutely no discussions of the offers made by other players are allowed.

• The players receiving the invites may post confirmations and/or ask questions about the offer; all other posts will be considered off topic and removed. Please also note that using alts to falsify your offer is considered scamming and will be removed with a possible warning, forum ban or removal from participation in this thread.

• Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.

• Off topic, Spam and flame wars regarding this offer will not be tolerated. You may not use someone elses guides or services and offer them as your own under any circumstances. You may not engage in a reporting war, using the report function, to complain about your competitors. Community will remove offers from those we feel are disruptive and problematic and will do so with no negotiation and no petition on the matter. This service is designed to help new players and you have thousands of new trials per month. Please find a way to work together or you will be removed.

• The use of alts to “game” the thread is not permitted and is considered a form of scamming. Only one offer per person is authorized. All repeat posts by the same person will be removed.

For any questions related to the Buddy Program please use the Support Ticket System .
Please any offers that don’t go through under Billing & Account > PLEX, Codes and Gifts.

Please note that all existing threads for Buddy offers will be locked and directed to this thread.

1 Like

FYI, some dudes will give you kickbacks for using their recruitment links, but you can also (1) support your favorite content creators by using their recruitment links, or (2) create your own so that you can receive the full benefits from using the recruitment link. Of course, you will have need to already have an account, but if you’re here reading about this, then you probably already have an account, and are looking at making alt accounts. Anyway, follow the link to create your own recruitment links. It’s quick and easy.

And if you’re feeling particularly lazy, you can use mine. I won’t give you any kickbacks however, because I don’t want to manage disbursement of the kickbacks.

1 000 000 SP + 600 000 000 Mil ISK

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

You’ll get bonus ISK if you upgrades to Omega on secure.eveonline.com

* *Important: * *

Before you pay, write me a letter in the game on MaXamer X character.

5c40eac7c387

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk (according to jita buy) from me!
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value (according to jita buy) for faster training!!
  • For example, the silver starter pack contains 1 month omega, so you get 250 plex
  • But the enforcer pack contains 1 month omega and 110 plex, so you get 250 plex from me and 2 accelerators.
  • Another example is the starter pack, which only has 7 days of omega and 10 plex, which means you only get 2 accelerators from me
  • The zakura pack will qualify for both bonuses

Current price of of 250 plex is 770 MILLION ISK!

What are you waiting for, join the game today!
Or make more alts for cheap omega, free sp, and free isk!!

You must send me a mail in-game prior to purchasing with the date your account signed up on. No mail will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. One reward per account.

Still available as of 1/7/2021

Hello, space friends!
If you create a new account using MY LINK you get:

1.000.000 free skill points redeemable to one character on your account, that will save you about 30-40 days of skill training time!
In addition I will give you 10 million ISK, after you finish the tutorial, just send me in-game mail with the exact date you registered.

Once you subscribe with Omega, using any valid payment method, I will give you:

200 PLEX - worth ~540 Million ISK with current price. You can check the current price of PLEX here

If you upgrade to omega using in-game PLEX there is no reward for me, so I can only give you a consolation bonus of 100 million ISK.

After you upgraded to Omega:
To receive your reward you will need to contact me via in-game mail, and inform me of the exact date you registered your account using my invitation link.

If you have questions, I will gladly answer them in game (mail, or chat if I’m online).

I speak English and Russian.
Fly safe! :vulcan_salute:
o7

check sign HEAD START! check sign

Do you want to start your EVE Online experience with extra free 1.000.000 skill points?

Just click the link:
https://www.eveonline.com/signup?invc=40075535-2b8a-4408-8b50-9b1c16b3698e

No obligations, no pressure if you subscribe later or not !

Fly free!

Have fun! (Mail me in-game if you need help)

(Get 1 million Skill Points for signing up free to EVE!)

All buddy links provide 1,000,000 free skill points.

If you buy PLEX on https://secure.eveonline.com/plex, then send me a mail and I can pass on the four cerebral accelerators (or their value in ISK which is around 400m at the time of writing) that CCP give to me.

Topic Unlisted and all new invite links should be moved to here

~Buldath