First Quarter Buddy Invites 2022

At the end of every 3 months, the thread will be locked, hidden and a new one created for the cycle to restart. The rules, stated below, remain the same.

Thank you,
~Buldath
Team Lead

Dear EVE Online players,

We appreciate your enthusiasm for our Buddy Program; after all, it is a great way to invite fellow gamers to try EVE Online and we would like to encourage everyone to keep doing so. However, in order to keep the clutter on the forums to a minimum ,and to give everyone a fair opportunity to invite new players to the game, we would like to institute the following ground rules for advertising Buddy Program invites in the New Citizens Q&A forum section.

• Offers to send a free 1 million Skill point invite are allowed only in this forum thread. All other threads will be considered advertising and locked.

• Absolutely no discussions of the offers made by other players are allowed.

• The players receiving the invites may post confirmations and/or ask questions about the offer; all other posts will be considered off topic and removed. Please also note that using alts to falsify your offer is considered scamming and will be removed with a possible warning, forum ban or removal from participation in this thread.

• Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.

• Off topic, Spam and flame wars regarding this offer will not be tolerated. You may not use someone elses guides or services and offer them as your own under any circumstances. You may not engage in a reporting war, using the report function, to complain about your competitors. Community will remove offers from those we feel are disruptive and problematic and will do so with no negotiation and no petition on the matter. This service is designed to help new players and you have thousands of new trials per month. Please find a way to work together or you will be removed.

• The use of alts to “game” the thread is not permitted and is considered a form of scamming. Only one offer per person is authorized. All repeat posts by the same person will be removed.

For any questions related to the Buddy Program please use the Support Ticket System .
Please any offers that don’t go through under Billing & Account > PLEX, Codes and Gifts.

Please note that all existing threads for Buddy offers will be locked and directed to this thread.

Some of the kickback programs some guys are running are actually pretty good (presumably because they make up for it with the milestone rewards). Thus, you actually might be better off using someone else’s link, than creating and using your own. Regardless, I’ll provide a link to the recruit a friend page so that you can figure out what’s the best option for you.

Also, do note that if you plan on playing as an alpha, it’s actually better to wait until you hit 5mil SP before you claim your bonus SP. That’s because you can passively train up to 5mil SP for free, but after that, you have to get a sub or use daily alpha injectors. So, if you wait to claim your free SP, you can essentially get to 6 mil SP (plus any other bonus SP from daily login campaigns) for free. Of course, if you plan on going omega, it’s a moot point.

If you have any questions about this, skill training, or anything else, don’t hesitate to ask.

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk (according to jita buy) from me!
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value (according to jita buy) for faster training!!
  • For example, the silver starter pack contains 1 month omega, so you get 250 plex
  • But the enforcer pack contains 1 month omega and 110 plex, so you get 250 plex from me and 2 accelerators.
  • Another example is the starter pack, which only has 7 days of omega and 10 plex, which means you only get 2 accelerators from me
  • The zakura pack will qualify for both bonuses

Current price of of 250 plex is 684 MILLION ISK!

What are you waiting for, join the game today!
Or make more alts for cheap omega, free sp, and free isk!!

IMPORTANT: You must send me a mail in-game prior to purchasing with the date your account signed up on. No mail will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. One reward per account.

NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE AS OF 2/24

Want a head start in the game? Want 1 million skill points (30+ days of skill training) instantly applied to your account? Want answers to any question from a veteran player of 17 years with over 340 million skill points? If you thought yes for any of these questions, then click this referral link below and start EVE the right way!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Let’s start with these helpful guides…

New Player Guide
Time is money, so it’s best to mine and read!

The Magic 14
Useful skills to start training as early as possible.

Ship Fits
Find ship fitting suggestions from the community here.

EVE Survival Agent Mission Guide
Search mission name for detailed instructions on how to complete.

LP Store
Find out which mission corporations offers the most profitable items.

Eve Appraisal
Quick and easy space junk evaluation

Major Trade Hubs
Popular systems to trade in.

Guide Galore
Categorized list of guides

Best Websites for EVE
More guides!

What to do in EVE…

check sign HEAD START! check sign

Do you want to start your EVE Online experience with extra free 1.000.000 skill points?

Just click the link:
https://www.eveonline.com/signup?invc=40075535-2b8a-4408-8b50-9b1c16b3698e

No obligations, no pressure if you subscribe later or not !

Fly free!

Have fun! (Mail me in-game if you need help)

Want a bonus for your new account or a new alt?

Using this link for creating a new account will grant you
1.000.000 Skillpoints you can use freely!
Boost your training now and earn more earlier!

If you have any questions just write me an ingame mail.

Fly safe!

Admiral Ethan Stark

Use my buddy link for 1 million free sp.

Join to program and receives 1,000,000 skill points

Do you want to start your galactic journey in EVE Online with additional 1 million skill points that will save you days of training?

Just click the link

Explore 7800 star systems, fly one of the 350 ships avaible in game and be part of one million market transactions daily!

Do not hesitate to contact me in-game if you need anything =)

Fly safe o7

Hi, I signed up for eve online earlier this week and played the intro. Can I still sign up for the buddy program?
Thanks

Well, you can do it with a new character and come out ahead, as 1 mil SP will more than make up for a week of training as an alpha. You can also try petitioning a GM to get the SP on your current character, but I don’t know how likely that is to work.

Thanks, for the first option would that be making a new character on my same email account? as I have two open slots or signing up with a different email?

You need to make a new Eve online account (i.e. the credentials you use to log into the launcher). You can have multiple eve online accounts associated with the same email account though. So, you won’t need another email to do it.

Anyway, welcome to Eve. And if you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

I think it’s possible to assign one already created character, you have to write ticket to the stuff, but it does matter how long have you played until now, if not even 24 hours its better for you to just create new one :slight_smile:

Do you want to start your galactic journey in EVE Online with additional 1 million skill points that will save you days of training?

Just click the link

Explore 7800 star systems, fly one of the 350 ships avaible in game and be part of one million market transactions daily!

Do not hesitate to contact me in-game if you need anything =)

Fly safe o7

First Quarter 2022 Buddy invites thread closed.

Here is the Second Quarter