Finding My Feet

Greetings all!

I’ve recently returned to the game after many many years, and to be quite honest I barely recognize Eve anymore! I am effectively a noob to the game in all but the basics, but would love to join a small to medium-sized corp, ideally based in high/low sec to start with.

My SP is nothing to shout about, and I’m ideally looking for a Caldari-based corp. Happy to serve in any desired role but particularly interested in learning fleet combat, be it PVE or PVP, and overall I just need some guidance in how to get started as a semi-half-decent pilot! Would like to eventually specialize in some kind of “healing” or shield buff role, but again I’m more than happy to fit into and gear my skills towards a desired position if need be.

I’m UK based so my timezone is GMT; I’m a full-time worker, so can only really play on weekends and evenings, with the occasional free day during the week too, but I’m happy to commit as much I can to any willing corp. I have a dark sense of humor and very little shocks me, so please don’t hold back on the tomfoolery.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

In reply to your title, look down. If your cock is too big and blocking your view congrats.

1 Like

My life just improved 0.8% with that knowledge, my thanks.

1 Like

Hi Daenerys! I came back after a 9 year break, just a few months ago, so if your looking for a place that will help and get you involved, I can only recommend the people that gave me a chance and showed me a great corp.

EDF is based in null, which I realize was not in your list, however, compared to low sec, its probably easier to get refreshed with the game out here where its a lot simpler. If its not blue, its dangerous.

Logistic pilots are like gold dust so anyone interested in healing/remote repair is going to to be pestered by lots of people like me :heart_eyes: Logistics are so important ships and roles in fleets.

Drop by the in-game channel “The EDF bar” if you would like to talk more. Even if you don’t end up joining, we’re always happy to help returning players.

EU/US Timezone
Teamspeak
Discord
A little bit crazy :crazy_face::rofl:

Hello Daenerys Celtigar :wave:

If you are not affraid of hardships and are looking for a unique place to stay longturm, then~ i can present you this —> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting! . It’s an idea of creating a government and then takeing up a role as a character were you will be roleplaying and acting as that character. (within the eve online lore and our own player made lore)

Each country has a political body and we have a government. For a country to exist it needs citizens. You will be one of them. Going about your daily life in this swarming life filled society. Were events can happen internally and externally in this country of yours as your daily life progresses within your own story.

Daenerys Celtigar, i am interested and in the lookout for people as you who wishes to become a specialized pilot such as an “healing” pilot among many other things. And since we are apart of the federation warfare “event” there will be planty of PvP happening and alot of selflearning & learning from your fellow members. + The upcoming schools will help you out alot as well.

The government is farily new and needs alot of work but the ideas are there, the willingness and longturm potential is here as well. Not to mention the uniqeness that will make it stand out from other alliances and corporations.

Daenerys? Do you remember that i mentioned hardships in the beginning?
Well, what i ment with that is that it will be hard now in the beginning and we will certainly encounter hardships later on as well when the government is established. If you are willing to stand tall and united behind this idea even through those hardships, then please do reach out to me so we can have one or several discussions in leanth and see if we can arrange something for the both of us.

With sincerety Tryme Trymsson.

Ps. Link might need an update in info but you will get the basics of what we might be up to. Best would be to contact me and hear it from me directly since there is just alot to cover :stuck_out_tongue:

Providence my friend. Its perfect place to get your feet wet again.

1 Like

Hi Daenerys,

The alliance is Federation Uprising, and within it there’s a few corps which would suit you. We are looking for Logistics pilots at the moment actually !

I am also in UK and play evenings, we have a European contingent within the alliance and coverage across all time zones. Like you I returned after a break (I played in 2003 and came back in 2018!) so understand where you’re coming from.

Come drop by our Discord for a chat, ask for me.

I also have a high/low sec suggestion for you if that is your preference.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

WEF19
Check us out over at War Eagle Fleet. We’re building a PVP-based corp where you can actually make real friends and build lasting connections. We are part of SLYCE, situated in Etherium Reach and have numerous isk earning systems and PVP opportunities. There are also lots of opportunities to grow into a support or leadership position.

We are in an excellent place, but are rebuilding after the long SOV war between WC and TEST. We’re a great team though and we have excellent connections and fleet opportunities.

We have an EU contingent and director as well! Come grow with us!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.