Fixing some toxic exploits

And still they wanted to prevent alpha clone abuse. What is declared “abuse” and what is not changes with time, my point is that recycling characters to bypass the standing of a corp should be explicitly considered as abuse by CCP, because it is something alpha accounts can do for free - so it gives alpha users an unfair advantage.

What if I create an endless serie of account since it is indeed not something CCP is against? Are you going to ask CCP to also prevent people from having multiple alpha account? If they do and then someone is willing to burn his 3 slots on omega account to do it all over again and then just use those alts for other in-game use without biomassing them? Will you also ask CCP to nerf that?

How about you ask your leadership to nerf the stupidity of your corp admission process instead? Much faster and actually solve the problem without people easily using other gray area just o annoy you.

Maybe you did and they don’t care because you are only meatshield for another entity…

You are completely out of the topic and insulting me.

Yes why would I want people using my corp mail to for example make jokes about people with cancer and used as a tool to troll and harass.

You are disgusting :metro:

How about not recruiting them? Can’t send corp mail if you are not in corp.

what do you want me to react to this?

I want you to acknowledge that all those issue you have would be non-issue if you had recruitment policy that isn’t just apply to get in. Why aren’t other very large corp also having issue with this? If they can pull it off, so should PH. If they can’t it’s up to leadership to do what’s needed to fix the situation.

:facepalm:

Lol, Horde crying for CCPs help because they cant protect their miners? So that’s where all the highsec carebears went. lol

2 Likes

So you’re disingenuous as well?

You’re calling them all mentally ill. Because they don’t play like you want to.

People posing as cancer victims (or making fun of cancer) should probably be brought to the attention of ccp independent of the rest of your whining. If anything you may have obscured it by bundling it up with the rest.

2 Likes

Because I’m always right :ok_hand: :crown:

This is specifically NOT restricted to security status, as expressed by the sentence following this quote :

So recycling alts - or creating new alpha accounts which is the same now - is a violation of CCP’s rules when its done in order to bypass the negative status a corp gave you.

Then I guess now you would only have to prove the recycling to CCP. Do you have any tangible proof that player are deleting characters to evade your standing settings? Like I don’t know, maybe account level API or something like that?

Just make a support ticket and see what the GM’s decide.

Why do the majority of the people commenting on this subject* acting like a bunch of lawyers, what have you guys to do with this? :golfing_woman:

why does CCP need to do what your leadership should be?

what does that even mean? what are you talking about “our leadership” should be, wait what

managing this type of ■■■■ is the job of your leadership how much clearer do you need it. It’s not a problem with the game it’s a problem with your organization

How? :thinking: