Loose Affiliations, the PvP wing of the Loose Coalition, is looking for new pilots. We are largely looking for individuals to join our various corps, but we are also open to the right corp to join the Alliance.
We’re a bunch of bitter vets and newer players who like to sit around shooting the ■■■■ while shooting ■■■■, with a focus on non-deccable low sec small gang PvP. (Although we do dabble in other forms of PvP.)
1. IRL First. Always.
We don’t pay for your sub, so we don’t get to demand your attendance. We don’t do CTAs.
2. No room for bigotry or discrimination in our ranks
We embrace diversity and have a zero-tolerance policy for toxic behaviors.
3. Thick skin is a must, but don’t be a dick
EVE can be challenging, and we can be rowdy, but maintaining respect is essential. We also generally require members to be at least 18yo
4. No skill point or Omega requirement, but a love for PvP is non-negotiable
All pilots are welcome, regardless of skill points and sub type, as long as you love PvP or are yearning to learn it.
5. You gotta vibe with us – personality matters
We seek a positive and collaborative attitude from all our members.
6. Be willing to teach and learn as needed
We are here to be sharpened and to sharpen others.
7. We require a basic ESI check on all coalition toons
By basic we mean no wallet/mail/location/etc. access. Just confirming the toons are yours and to tie it to your Discord for role management.
8. Must speak English, but our members hail from all corners of the world
While our primary language is English, our diverse community spans the globe.
9. Primarily USTZ based, but we’re open to pilots from all time zones
We are rooted in the USTZ, but are open to expanding.
10. Discord and a working mic are required
Sitting in comms isn’t required outside of fleet ops (see #1), but you must join our Discord and be ready with a mic for when the situation calls.
Ready to fly Loose? Contact Kundar Eto in game so we can start the conversation!