Took a break and decided I’d like to come back and help the cause. I was hoping to join a corps that’s pushing roleplay. Unfortunately I’m very rusty and might need a refresher in combat. If you’re willing to take that time I’ll be willing to hop on just about whenever you need me. I dont’ have the time to no-life but I can make time during weekdays PST.
I’m down for combat but I also am up for picking up some research skills.
Hopefully this provides enough information to help you determine whether or not I might be a fit. If not I completely understand. This game is for the dedicated and I clearly wasn’t one, my apologies for that.
Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us. Regardless of if you’re an EVE vet who’s killed trillions of ISK worth of ships or a new pilot who wants to learn how to PVP then we’ve got a spot for you.
Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.