Free Mining alliance

No drama, new player friendly, easy going, Explorers, Miners, Traders, Haulers, Builders, Missioning 0% Tax

Questions about joining can be directed to Devin Lance mail or chat, I am on a lot.

questions about alliance should be directed to Silerius Purvanen mail preferred.

Hey there,
I’ve been looking at your advert and found what you do to be quite interesting… I would like to talk to you about a possible merge of our corps…

A little on me: I’m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVP… our corp has a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. We have R64 moons and our own industry related facilities; we also host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ and are looking for new people and opportunities. We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

If this is something that interests you and would like to talk further you can add me ingame or via discord: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

Hope to hear from you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.