💰 [FREE SERVICE] Free Trade Spreadsheet 💰

Try ctrl shift v instead of normal ctrl v

nvm found solution its some other kind of " " space so i just did copy that space and paste in substitude inside “” and it worked lol.

Getting quite a few people requesting access to my trade sheet. You need to be going to File -> Make Copy instead, so you now have your own private copy

How would I add a refresh button or what would be a easy way to trigger a refresh of the prices?

Just google : auto refresh google sheet

Kinda thinking spamming that will get the feed x’d for good.

70 @Brock_Khans, how would I go about, or how much would it cost to get this setup for like a region trading setup? including volumes of orders bought and sold the day of the refresh? you can evemail me in game if that makes it easier to respond. Thanks for the awesome spreadsheet!

I use evemarketer api. They have the region data , you would just need to add a new call. Right now I only do solar system calls https://api.evemarketer.com/ec/

Not in a position to help beyond that

cool. thats fine. i aint technically savvy like that so hope you can get to that eventually. thanks anyway man.

Still a great sheet to try out for beginners!

If I delete a row, how can I add it back later on? I tried just typing an item name there but it doesn’t work.

I generally wouldn’t ever delete rows. You may need to add it back into the ranges in some of the formulas

and dragging down the blue square on some of the others.

I’ll leave them alone.lol can I leave the row blank? if I currently try it makes all rows stop working.

I don’t believe so, if anything just put tritanium in all the ones you don’t care about

I did just that, thanks for the tip, with such a small price number it makes it easy to differentiate between my orders and whats “blank” lol

1 Like

On another note how hard would it be for me to add a volume column and figure out how many buy orders are being made vs sell orders, would that be possible or is it wishful thinking.

1 Like

Hero! I really needed this!
But I can seem to add new items to work… I’ve tried just typing the item name in the far left column below the last item(Breacher) but the prices don’t show up.

Have also tried manually putting in the typeID using =vlookup(…), still, don’t work.
Am I doing anything wrong? 22742e416613ccdeb63f8972bbf51618

I use the evemarkerter API to supply prices, and currently only get the sell/buy data, however you can look over what is returned in the GET request here https://api.evemarketer.com/ec/ to what information is also available for you to pull down

155 rows seems to be the soft/hard limit before googlsheets starts to complain at you for excessive calls in/out of your google sheet. Which is why I stopped there

Thanks, now I just need to figure out what it is I’m looking at.lol your sheet has been awesome so far.