From Eve Loglite - Launcher log in issue , QT Engine?

Ever since the launcher patch I havent been able to get the log in screen to pop up. I have tried all the things people suggested. Even pulled the Eve file from my other comp that i didnt update the Launcher on and gets about 2 seconds into the black screen then drops the program. So when I use the Eve LogLite program I get the last 4 lines as QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete attachment. With the last line being QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete, missing attachment. After searching the web this seems to be related to the QT Engine eve uses but I cant find any fix. Anyone have any ideas?

I am having this same issue, have you found a fix for it yet?

Yes, I had a previous install on a different drive that I uninstalled but it left a few folders that were empty. I think some internal file pathways was looked for info from old install folders that were empty even though I had new install on a different drive. Basically the fix was to delete eve, search for all folders for eve, sharedcache folders, the whole thing. Deleted it all and then installed again, no problems.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.