In-game channel: ‘Full Broadside Public’
Full Broadside is a small-gang PVP corp in Syndicate, one of the main members of the Deepwater Hooligans alliance. Originally a C2 NSS wormhole group, we operated in Vale for a period before recently moving to Syndicate. Full Broadside are primarily US TZ, but do have EU groups in the larger alliance.
We do a healthy mix of small and medium-gang fights, roams, BLOPs, cap/super ops, and structure-oriented warfare. Our engagements almost never have tidi. We run organized doctrine fleets for medium scale fights, and will reinforce structures to help generate PVP engagements. We have many veteran players who have flown together for years and are very active content drivers.
We are selectively recruiting for:
- Pilots who can fly multiple doctrine ships. This includes Sacrileges, Machariels, Guardians, Zarms, Lokis, Nightmares, and recons.
- Cap alt/multiboxers. Cap alt is a minimum requirement. Multiboxing additional accounts (even if just a Sabre) is a strong plus.
- Active in fleet fights. We have small-gang and BLOPs content throughout the day, but we don’t expect constant activity. We do want people who will show up for important pings and fleets at a minimum.
What Full Broadside and the Deepwater Hooligans alliance offers:
- Excellent logistics. We have a very active jump freighter service, ships on contract, and a small seeded market with common items. There are local trade hubs a few jumps from our staging as well.
- A variety of PVP flavors. We are close to FacWar space. There is small gang action throughout our TZ in Syndicate. And we run medium sized fleets with doctrine ships. There is a variety of content to keep things interesting.
- PVP without getting lost in the noise. Even our largest fleets are small by null bloc standards; individual pilots still matter.
- Proximity to a level 5 mission hub.
- Extremely active leadership and content drivers.
- Join Discord and ask questions in #recruitment.
- Join ‘Full Broadside Public’ in-game channel.
- Message/Eve mail recruiters: Minerva Higgins (US), Timoxa Zero (CEO)