bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

Im a returning player that has been playing since 08. All my characters have done lots of things over the years but i still consider myself somewhat of a noob in many aspects of this game. Im more interested in the mining/industry part of it all.

I have acquired a lot of mining equipment over the years so im pretty well set on that part. This account is still alpha with 27.8 mill sp’s.

I still havent made up my mind what i want to do as far as any long term goals here but im running out of games to stay attached to…so im giving EVE another shot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats great to hear Christine Creed! Its always good to see old players coming back. If you’re interested
in our corporation, we can provide you with much of the information that would help you expand your game knowledge. We have a variety of players that stem from PvE, former Null Sec players, Haulers, Industry(making and using blueprints), players that specialize only in mining, and more. Any one of these players would be willing to teach you in these aspects of the game and of course, we don’t mind that you are alpha! Just come stop by, check us out, and if you don’t want to stay, you don’t have to.

I bought a 3 month sub…so now i can fly all my ships. I noticed you said you were venturing in nullsec…i wasnt planning on hopping into that territory yet…hmmmm, decisions.

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!