Miner looking for Industry Corp

Hi everyone, I’ve been playing very casually off and on for a couple years now, and with quarantine I picked it up again, but I’ve since become pretty invested in the game. I’ve been an astroid miner at heart for years, and I recently finished training the req. skills for mining command ships.

I’m looking for a corp where I can make use of these skills, and is willing to teach me them how to use them better. I’ve never been too involved in the community, so I’m very behind on the lingo and strats, but I’ve got the skills, the isk, and I’m plexed and wanting to learn.

If you’d like to chat, feel free to message me, I prolly won’t respond till morning though. Thanks for your consideration.

Hey there! Check ISK Enterprises out and join our Discord. We may just be what you’re looking for.

Hey mate could you join us on discord and we can talk i think you fit well with us

Hi @Erwin_T_Beauregard ,

We may be a very good match for each other, I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch and love the industrial side of Eve :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 80 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

UNKSO would love to see you join our ranks!
In-game recruitment channel: UNKSO Office
Discord recruitment channel: Discord

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment. PUBLICFUSEN

Conglomeration Nation is looking for any and all pilots interested in just playing and enjoying the game. Whether you want to mine, PVE, PVP, or explore, we want you! Join the team that is willing to help you learn and expand your knowledge of the Eve Universe.

Join CONA. Public for recruitment

Erwin,

We would love to have you aboard. We are a null sec corp with some industrial tendencies. In fact we are soon to build a little industrial cluster to make some ships and modules for our alliance mates and to fulfill our PvP itch. We have lots of moons to mine, more than we could ever do truly. We mine to do industry and we do industry to pay for PvP. Our null space has unlimited ISK making potential.

Check us out:

Darkside Inc. is currently recruiting miners to help broaden our industrial empire. Our corporation is located in null sec where you can mine the rarest of ores. We have several pilots that can boost your ores extraction and shorten you cycle times to help fatten your wallets. Our corporation is one, that in its very core is bases on camaraderie and the pursuit of a common goal…. “To enjoy what New Eden has to offer”. We have highly skilled pilots of all skill sets that can help new pilots or pilots that are returning from their hiatus from New Eden. If you’d like to have a chat, join our discord with the link provided below. We look forward to meeting you!

Until then Fly Safe o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.