FYAD - The last corp you'll ever join! (Hopefully) [USTZ]

Greetings fellow star-faring capsuleer, thank you for taking a look through our thread. Everyone in New Eden has, at some point, been in search of a space home. A place where you can login, play Eve in whatever way you want, have fun, socialize, and integrate with a fun and active environment. Most of the time the search can be arduous and fraught with false promises, embellishments, and at the end of the road you find out that the entity you’re prospectively interested in joining is a house of cards, ready to fall at a moment’s notice, or incredibly divergent from what they led you to believe. My corporation, FYAD, is not perfect. But we try our damnedest to make sure people are having fun and get that shaky, adrenaline-fueled rush that comes with the swift, brutal ferocity of surviving a fight in your ship with 30% structure left. Our number one priority is to make sure members can grow, have fun, and enjoy an environment with no overbearing personalities.

Sounds too good to be true, right? A Utopian fun zone? It probably is, but that doesn’t mean we can’t aim for it. Every group has bumps along the road, but as long as you’re willing to be a person that strengthens the group as a whole, you’re always a valuable, and welcome, addition.

So what does FYAD do, where do we live, why do we still play? All great questions.

FYAD is currently living in the lowsec regions of Kador/Gensis. I know that lowsec gives people bad vibes, especially coming from a nullbloc lifestyle, but we spent close to 10 years doing nullsec stuff and have found adapting has been fairly easy and fun.

We do a bit of everything; we’re pretty well-rounded. For income we do a little production and local mining, running L5’s, escalations, etc. ISK is fairly easy to come by around here. PvP is a lot of variation. From the alliances Friday night “Yeet Fleets” to blops, cap drops, small and medium-sized gang, you name it. We are a part of the No Forks Given alliance, which has turned out to be quite a blast.

We are a VERY social group. We like to think we have a good success rate with people finding their “Forever Home”. To this end, we require the use of Discord (for text) and TeamSpeak 3 (for voice). We care way more about peoples ability to be social, have fun, and be an adult than we do anything else. If you’re new to PvP, that’s totally fine. You can learn!

Our Requirements:
Must be able to fly at least one of the following (or willing to train for a t1 harbinger):

Harbinger
Guardian
Drekevac

If you’re newer and want to get into pvp, but didn’t know where to start, then you’re more than welcome! We have no problems teaching people. My brother just started this year, and I’ve been playing for 15 years, so there’s definitely time to catch up! We do the typical background checks, but in an Eve where spying has become so mundane and easy to do, we’re just hoping you’ll like us better than the people you’re spying for!

So, if you’re curious about us or are looking to join, here are a few things to ask yourself:

Do I play in USTZ?

Can I live in an area where people want to fight?

Do I want to be in a group that’s pretty sociable?

Do I want to have fun?

If you’ve said yes to these things, come chat with us on our Discord or send a mail to Maulthia in-game.

2 Likes

Up we go!

Up we go!

Couple of great fights the last few days

Bumperino

Up we go

up we go

up we go

Looking for more USTZ friends

Up we go

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.