FYAD - Hopefully the last corporation you'll ever join

Greetings fellow star-faring capsuleer, thank you for taking a look through our thread. Everyone in New Eden has, at some point, been in search of a space home. A place where you can log in, play Eve in whatever way you want, have fun, socialize, and integrate with a fun and active environment. Most of the time the search can be arduous and fraught with false promises, embellishments, and at the end of the road you find out that the entity you’re prospectively interested in joining is a house of cards, ready to fall at a moment’s notice, or incredibly divergent from what they led you to believe. My corporation, FYAD, is not perfect. But we try our damnedest to make sure people are having fun and get that shaky, adrenaline-fueled rush that comes with the swift, brutal ferocity of surviving a fight in your ship with 30% structure left. Our number one priority is to make sure members can grow, have fun, and enjoy an environment with no overbearing personalities.

Sounds too good to be true, right? A Utopian fun zone? It probably is, but that doesn’t mean we can’t aim for it. Every group has bumps along the road, but as long as you’re willing to be a person that strengthens the group as a whole, you’re always a valuable, and welcome, addition.

So a bit about us:

FYAD is currently based in within 10 jumps of Jita. We are a corporation of friends that have been playing together since 2007, with a gigantic portion of that time spent in nullsec. That sounds like a pretty long time, but it sure doesn’t feel like it. We’ve had 5 IRL meetups, 3 at my place, 1 at another member, and more recently a wedding where one of the directors got married; myself and another director were Groomsmen. We got drunk, played Cards Against Humanity, explored both Kansas City and Austin, TX, and did a bunch of other fun stuff for a week at a time. We value fun over everything else, and we do a bit of everything in Eve. We’re significantly more easy going than most corporations and other than socializing, we have no real requirements outside of our one rule: Don’t be a dick. We have a lot of experienced players that have a ton of collective knowledge.

Currently, we are based in highsec. We’ve spent 98% of the last 10 years in null. We will likely go back to null sometime in the not-so-distant future. We are very unlikely to join one of the big blocs. If you’re unable to see outside running Forsaken Hubs in your VNI, or running Havens in your super, we will not be a good fit for you. We have tons of other ways to make ISK, including an alt-corp for making isk in null for Alts. We focus pretty heavily on getting content via wormholes, roaming, and the new filaments.

Some important in-game stuff about us:

Our main home is currently in highsec. We are bringing in new members who want to check out everything the game has to offer outside of a bloc-level lifestyle. This means we aren’t tied down or have to conform to a single playstyle.
Upgraded citadels for refining & production
PI Buyback Program
We have no Skill Point requirement. Alpha’s are more than welcome. On that note, there will be times where low-skill or Alpha pilots cannot participate strictly due to skill requirements. This will usually only be a thing with Black Ops gangs (you can’t fit a covert cloak as an Alpha)
FYAD_Free, a program I will honestly say we ripped from TEST. Free frigates, destroyers, skillbooks, implants, and so much more for newer players.
Solid, and fun, fleet doctrines that are easy to get into - also reasonably priced. All of our mainline ships have either an Alpha variant of that fit or another ship that fits the doctrine easily.
Tons of available content via wormholes, low/null roams, organized moon mining, and tons of other things.
Solid tech infrastructure for scanning, communication (Discord, TS3, Wormhole Mapper), and organization
A fun, sociable environment that you will quickly grow to be a part of
Solid Fleet Commander’s who are fun to fly under

We’re not looking to be the next elite corporation in Eve. We definitely value quality over quantity, but we care about your personality rather than your in-game skills. We’re not like some corporations and pull in 10 new guys in just a day. We want to grow, but steadily, and to ensure that members get what they want and need and that our newer friends integrate well with the people who have been here for months or years. If someone is making the experience unenjoyable by being a dbag, we’ll remove them. We laugh, we curse, we have fun. But we draw the line before disrespect. We are almost exclusively USTZ with some players in late US timezone, and some a bit earlier.

We do not have certain quotas that you have to hit. Whether you play 2 hours a week or 50 hours a week, as long as you’re willing to be social and have fun with the group, you’ll always be welcome.

A lot of nights, after people are done with Eve for the evening, we’ll switch up to play something else as a group. Rocket League, SMITE, Siege, Tabletop Simulator (We have a weekly night where we do Tabletop Sim) you name it. We enjoy having fun, no matter what route that takes.

So if you’re a pilot looking for a new home, not just a new corporation, give us a shout. We’re always willing to provide more information, or just chat. Join the channel “Milkmen” or contact one of the following people via convo or Eve-mail:

Maulthia
Fehnrail
Mack Yacken (AUTZ)
Basterd2vill
Shoot2kili

If you can’t get ahold of anyone in the public chat, or you prefer chatting in Discord instead, our recruitment channel link can be found here: https://discord.gg/QDKqXVu

1 Like

@Maulthia

If you guys are interested in coming back to null you should swing by our discord and have a chat. As an alliance we to share a lot of the same aspects of social iterations as you guys. I recently met up with a few of my bro’s in MD and had a blast. Anyways, you guys should definitely swing by our sever and chat. Our alliance/coalition falls outside the blue balls - zone and we fight the good fight!

http://newedenreport.com/2018/06/03/immensea-skirmish-over-station-in-qe-e1d/

Thanks for the offer. At the moment I’m in a bit of a rebuilding phase, and until I’m comfortable with the people I pick up along the way and know I can make a decently interesting home for them, I won’t be looking much towards nullsec as a place to live. Content, however, is another matter entirely. I’ll definitely keep you guys in mind when I go looking again.

Up we go! Got some good kills last night!

Up We go!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.