GameTheory Community - Build your personal empire

Bumps

So any corporation activities in the Metropolis region not wanting to kick the can again until it’s semi permanent move…greener per past experience was paint or a sewer leak so taking it slow and asking questions before i spend multiple days moving again.?

Also evenings m-f PDT prime or Eve -7

Hopfully not to specific.

At the moment, GameTheory is more focused towards activities in the Derelik region of space, which isn’t terribly far from Metropolis. In terms of timing, EVE -7 is actually when most of our activities happen! If you’re still interested, check out the GameTheory Discord for more information on joining. Fly safe!

So just double checking EVE -7 prime Time is around 1800 - 2300 PDT GMT -7 so this is when most activities take place???

Yep! Prime time is about 1800 - 0200 GMT, which should encapsulate your timezone nicely.

I think your reading that wrong. My prime Time is 1800 to 2300 PDT Pacific Daylight Time with is 7 hours behind GMT or EVE time

Better explanation : PDT 1800 - 2300 ==== 0100 - 0700 GMT currently

Which does not match 1800 - 0200 GMT

Time

Shoot - My bad for the miscommunication.

no problem I kept re reading mining thinking i was getting something wrong.

Kim Jong EEVE approves of Game Theory

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.