GameTheory Community - Recruiting all career paths

recruitment_ad-02-01

GameTheory Community is looking for pilots of all career paths to help guide and shape our future in New Eden alongside your own. Unlike any large blocks, our pilots represent real lineages in our team’s genealogy that can be both impactful on our current direction and lasting on our history. You will never be treated like a number, or a cog in a machine, as that is our community ethos.

Life inside GameTheory Community

Image-header-01-01

We live in and occupy systems in the regions of Fade, Pure Blind, and Cloud Ring; where each of these offer something distinct and important to our diet in terms of activities and resources. We have the opportunity to shoot both Guristas and Serpentis NPCs, as well as the opportunity to shoot people that live in the south, both thanks to our partners in Phoenix Coalition. We also have regular border-skirmishes with our neighbors in all directions thanks to our partners in … Okay, honestly we don’t really have that many partners, it’s one of the things that makes us unique in the ecosystem of New Eden… We prefer to go it alone where many would band together, we prefer to accept challenge (and loss) where others might capitulate, etc. It’s a whole vibe. It’s a little turbulent but you’re gonna love it.

What it means to be part of a team

Image-header-02-01

Where a lot of other groups have approached problems like getting people in fleet and found solutions in just forcing people to do stuff or kicking them out, we’ve instead crafted a slightly more … cultured approach. People in GameTheory are encouraged to do all kinds of things using an active rewards model. People get paid to do things, some they may want to do already, others might be a little more task-like, but nothing is forced. Your lineage is respected and has autonomy within our population to decide what kinds of business to attend, and what kind of vacation you, as the CEO of your own empire, should attend. We think agency is among the most important needs any player has. We think you’ll agree - but if you don’t, we won’t care, and we’ll just kick you out instead for not pretending to agree.

Obtaining a continued membership invitation

Image-header-03-01

GameTheory is a really simple group. We pride ourselves on just being people having fun playing Eve at the end of the day, and our policies are all lined up to match what we want in that respect. As such we basically have no hard and fast rules or requirements; the only requirement that we do have, is that you be a reasonable person. Literally the only thing that will be asked of you during your stay with us, will be that if issues do arise, you are able to communicate and figure it out in a non-ape-like manner, and the rest is not really important. If you like sci-fi MMOs and you’re a chill person, you’re going to fit right in, it’s really no more complex than that. Oh, you can also ignore the requirements listed below this section, they’re for people that can’t be bothered to read anything other than bullet points. We don’t even use Ts3 or require a full ESI authorization, lol. =)

If you still haven’t decided, or you want to do a little more research, we’ve aggregated some links and some additional information for you on our integrated web services for your viewing pleasure.

Requirements to join:

• Must be legal drinking age or able to pretend adequately
  • Must have working microphone / ts3 and prove it regularly
  • Must be willing to keep full ESI token on file at all times

Image-header-04-01

3 Likes

Reserved

4 Likes

Hey! If you are looking for a great corp of people that are friendly, caring, and helpful then look no further. Seriously, come over to the discord and check us out. You will be glad you did!

5 Likes

Been with this group for a while now. These are good people. 5 stars, would go again.

5 Likes

joined this group not too long ago and they’ve helped me out, good group of fellas!

5 Likes

Great corp! Really does a good job of giving everyone the support they need to make the most out of their time playing Eve. Plus you don’t have to deal with all the absurdities present in the big blocs.

5 Likes

What an absolutely exceptional group of players and people. Every time I return to this game I seek this crew to ensure I’m supported by the best community possible.

Come enjoy the atmosphere out here in our very own(ed) null-sec corner, with plenty of pvp, pve and indy opportunities to boot… (No, trust me the isk out here is insane, don’t tell anyone.)

4 Likes

Having a great time with this corp! Everyone is super helpful. Today I got tackled while mining and there was an instant response to help me fight the gank.

4 Likes

Great people good frags, honestly would recommend to anyone

4 Likes

GameTheory is the best group of dudes I could ask for

3 Likes

I like it here, the people are awesome and I heard the leader has a really luscious beard

2 Likes

GameTheory is a well oiled machine fueled by tire ripping excitement. Whether its drifting into ESS fights, pulling a clutch win in small/med-gang pvp OR slamming the brakes to enjoy each others company under industrial links, it’s a community I wish to be a part of. So come, put yourself in Park and join us for the fun.

2 Likes

Looking for a few more good people!

they taught me everything i ever forgot

1 Like

These guys blew up my shuttle. 10/10 would bring another shuttle to get blown up again!

1 Like

Still recruiting

These guys are really cool! I’ve been with them a while and am excited at how quickly the group is growing and the endless activities we have.

1 Like

I have just joined after returning to game after a 1-2 year break. The peeps in GameTheory have been amazing at getting me back to nullsec standards. So get yourself over here and have some fun.

1 Like

I like these guys enough to join comms

1 Like

Best corp. amazing guys all around, helpful and fun. Really makes EVE even more amazing.

1 Like