Garry's Great Abyssal Guide: solved ships & fits to run L5 abyssal sites!

The fit works fine in L4 sites. I’ve never had any issues even with large Nuet spawns. The dps and damage projection are high enough to quickly wipe out nuet spawns at that tier.

To counter what’s said below this post, this fit probably wont die and does the site just fine, imo the cerb works better than the Sac and can run t5 darks just fine, i spam them all day, the fit needs to be a bit better though for dps. I cross 1000dps with a 3% pyro drug, run ancil rig instead of RCU, put another BCU in bottom, shiny them all, shiny the invuln or just use a T2 EM, Use a nave web instaed of the computer, the web is better here for the same reason you run a flare, which you should get rid of for the ancil rig, And i run mid grade crystals which i dont see you have but i would highly suggest for t5s, i also have a C type AB, overall if you’re running t4s at all you can afford a shinier ship in the matter for 2-4 hours depending on luck. My full fitted ship is 1.1bil and pod is a lil less than 800m, i make a bil and a half a day just casually doing t4’s on the side and double that if i feel like putting in effort on t5s, i will say t5’s can cut it close on time, t4s you should do in no more than 12 minutes.

*edit - also cap stability isnt a problem , switch you CCC into a loading bay accel. I see 7 minutes on cap which is more than enough for any room and you’re stable if you don’t use everything, neuts arent a problem especially if you can 2 volley each neut cruiser and like 4 volley the leshaks for 40km +. Range is a big benefit over the Sac that makes the cerb so good, if you put those 2 ships side by side running the same site, the cerb would kill 3-4 ships before the sac ever fired at anything in range.

1 Like

any chance looking at your fit for the cerb pls ?

[Cerberus, Abyssal Dark]

Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Corelum C-Type 10MN Afterburner
Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Scourge Rage Heavy Assault Missile

Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II

Caldari Navy Hornet x3

• Standard Crash, which isn’t neccessary i just like it, synth crash is helpful as well. synth blue and 3% pyro
4 Likes

last post you adviced to use a loading bay but here you think Hydraulic is better ?
Anyway, I have tried your fit, I ran like 15 T5 Dark with it on sisi, only died once because I didn’t focus the Lucid Firewatcher who neuted me to death eventually and couldn’t be killed (didn’t use crash, had no blue cloud, and they got remote repped).
I’d say solid fit all-around, same cost as a midpriced sacrilege fit I used to run with (mid-grade, no a-type).
I didn’t think it was possible to run them in a cerb well it is.

1 Like

that’s a misclick in pyfa, it should be loading bay, And i dont know what your issue was there with the firewatcher, i openly face tank rats while ignoring neuts sometimes and never have any issues, ran 100s on TQ. Like i may get a spawn of 5 firewatchers and 3 dissapators among other rats, ill kill the 3 diss’s and like 3 firewatchers and just ignore the other 2 while i kill more important things, like ghostings or tanglings, never had any issues doing that.

The closest i got to dying once was i had a missile velocity penalty from the crash, and got 2 tangling leshaks and 2 starvings. I couldnt reach the starvings with rages while being double webbed but they were my primary, i had to switch targets and was out of cap before i did that. That said i still lived with 47 structure. I have yet to die in my cerb even with a small handful of close calls like this. I honestly think surviving these sites is less about fits and more about how you fly, i only lived in that situation because i didn’t care about my rep, i focused on killing them as fast as i could, and re activating my prop mod, the second webbers started to die i could most fast enough i couldnt get hit and was able to pulse rep back up. my regen on my cerb though is way more than a couple neuting frigs can take away, though you can’t run everything permanently. You don’t need to run the shield booster perm in this anyways, you just pulse it for half your shield when you need it.

1 Like

Are there new Ishtar fits?

I can tank okay with 2 x armor reps, but I am missing DPS. I have only one DDA tho.

[Ishtar]
Assault Damage Control II
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Medium Armor Repairer II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

10MN Afterburner II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
Large Cap Battery II

Drone Link Augmentor II
280mm Howitzer Artillery II

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Nanobot Accelerator II

Optimal Range Script x2
Tracking Speed Script x2

That fit will struggle severely in a large frigate spawn. Would not even attempt a T3 Dark since the Arty’s will struggle to track and hit. Additionally, that fit is very susceptible to neuts, seeing how cap hungry dual armor reps will be.

1 Like

Luigi Zombie

That fit wont stand up to every wave, even with lvl 4 missile implants and 4% pyro with max level missile skills. tried your fit, lost it to a full damavik wave. Had 16 damaviks in a t4 dark and couldnt break their tanks, could break the 3 drones by switching targets, but damaviks had too much health and could put reps onto them before they could be blown. Unfortunately this happened after I’d tested it out in singularity…

@ Gorn Sasen
I use this for all T1-4 Sites, except the Dark ones (which I pretty much ignore above T1):

[Ishtar, Abyssal]

Corelum B-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Federation Navy Drone Damage Amplifier
Assault Damage Control II
Core X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener
Federation Navy Drone Damage Amplifier
Corelum B-Type Medium Armor Repairer

10MN Afterburner II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800

150mm Railgun II, Federation Navy Antimatter Charge S

Medium Anti-EM Pump II
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II

Clone has Mid-grade Slave implants
Hardwirings: TA-705, MH-805 (historically), SS-905, HG-1005 - there might be better suggestions for that.

Armor Reps may be upgraded to Centum/Corpum for more safety.
The Slaves may be replaced by Asklepians, but I like the little more buffer (~2,8k armor instead of 2k).
Cap booster may be rarely necessary, but when you need it you want to have it.

T4 Electric + Exotic are pretty easy, T4 Gamma + Firestorm can be demanding when it comes to Vedmak + Damavik Spawn (non-Vila), but it’s still doable. For my experience this fit also delivers enough DPS for the T4 Firestorm sites, but I am keeping away from them if I have other T4 filaments.

1 Like

Got killed by exactly the same room

Gila

HIGH SLOTS
Radid Light Missile Launcher ll x 4
Corpum A-Type Medium Energy Nosferatu

MID SLOTS
Pithum A-Type Medium Shield Booster
Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field x 2
Gistum A-Type 10MN Afterburner
Pith X-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Thurifer Large Cap Battery

LOV SLOTS
Sentient Damage Control
Z3-X Hivaa Saitsuo Ballistic Control System x 2

RIGS
Medium Core Defence Operational Solidifier x 2
Medium Anti Thermal Sreen Reinforcer

IMPLANTS
Genolution Core Augmentation CA-1
Genolution Core Augmentation CA-2
Genolution Core Augmentation CA-3
Genolution Core Augmentation CA-4
Capacitor Systems Operation
Shield Management
Capacitor Management
Shield Operation
Rapid Launch

Very expensive fit :wink: try it

I run tier 5 electric exotic and gamma in a 1.5bil gila and 1.2 bil pod and also do all tier 4 except dark in it.

Man, is there anything other than a Gila to run these things? This is depressing…

are there any current viable Ishtar fits for running 1-4’s? I have a sac, Gila, Ishtar and would try anything else thats solid, I just prefer to not use the Gila. I saw a video of someone running a T5 in a Vedmak, although only 1 video. Is that thing actually viable? Its pretty cool.

I had a question, above there was talk of resists etc. On some ships like the ONI, it gets a bonus to kinetic damage. At cruiser V, would I be better off using the scourge rage which gets the damage bonus on my HAM II’s or using Nova rage? I cant figure out about the loss of dap vs the lower resist which is better to do. Any advice would be appreciated. TY

Why would you recommend using a Thurifer cap battery when it’s the worst one? You suggested stepping down to the Republic fleet model, but that’s an upgrade… Confused here, typo?

What’s more profitable to do, blitzing only take the bio can or use an mtu to take all those other cans as well?

I’d say it’s a balance. It all depends on which level you are in, your purpose, and how much time is left on the clock.

I’ve found that it’s better to go after just the bio can for pure ISK unless I have time to grab others while fighting. Also if you seem to hit a “mother load” on just one bio can, you’re likely to not find anything else good in any of the other cans. That said - you really do have to hit all of the secondary cans if you want the Iso. I’ve only run a few hundred filaments and am not an authority though.

Waste of time imho.