Geras Industries - (HS) Stability, Industry, Mining and Structures!

Greetings Pilots,

We are an established corporation that owns a network of stations that provide all the services any HS player could need. We are open to ALL types of players who are looking to benefit from a safe, stable corporation that will support your growth in EVE.

• High Sec
  • Our own structures with all High Sec Station Services with discounts for members.
  • Ore/Ice/Gas/Fitted Ship Buyback
  • New Player Friendly
  • Discord
  • Experienced players in many areas who can help you learn
  • Moon Mining Operations
  • Events with Rewards and Prizes
  • A number of programs to support our members
  • Corporation Wiki
  • 5 Jumps from Jita
  • Manufacturing Incentive Program
  • Discounted PI Tax
  • 3 and a half years of operation

If you might be interested in joining, reach out to myself either here or ingame and I’d be happy to answer any and all questions you might have.

If you would like to join, drop us an application ingame and we will send you a mail :slight_smile:

Fly safe! o7

Recruitment open!

Recruitment still going :slight_smile: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

If recrutement still open, I’m highly interested !
I’m currently in a mining corps in an area that doesn’t enjoy me that much. I was mining in Geras often before that.
I’m from France and do chill mining on evening and weekends. Alpha account and still learning but want to involve myself in a HS mining corp.
Hope you’ll accept me to fly with you !

1 Like

Recruitment still open! And welcome to our latest member @Ava_Salaun! :heart:

Recruitment Drive still going! Join a thriving corporation today, and just in time for this next week’s special event we have going on!

Finally a serious High-Sec Corp. No quotas or other demands to be met, just enjoy your game. Great access to regular ore and ICE boosted fleets and nice producton facilities just 5 jumps from Jita.

Thank you for accepting me and I believe I found a permanent home for my style of enjoying Eve.

New joiner January 2024, hit me up ingame If you have questions regarding onbording etc.

1 Like

Recruitment open as ever! As you can see we are a friendly bunch and great place to call home for years to come :slight_smile:

Never a better time to join prior to our 4 year anniversary! Apply ingame and we will process your onboarding ASAP :slight_smile:

Sent you in-game mail.
If the recruitment is still open, i’m interested.

Recruitment is open, find a new long term home in HS today!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.