Getting bumped in a freight highsec should make the bumper flagged

bumping make no common or uncommon sense, its the most childish thing I have seen in a game. And no I have never been bumped.

We already have a reasonable warp timer.

You need to undock to get bumped.

1 Like

Hi Balos, you forgot you caps.

1 Like

I did not even know staying docked is a thing until very recently my main income is combat sites so I can assure you I am extremely undoked

Staying docked sounds super boring

Turn off auto-pilot. Problem Solved.

1 Like

You still get bumped even if you’re not on autopilot they hit anyone and anything now.

For what reason does bumping exist at all other than to grief? Is (or was) there a reason for it to be in the game aside from this? Making ships go through one another would solve everything with very little impact to the game play. Ship-to-ship collisions add nothing to the game and are completely pointless, especially when there are invulnerable structures in the game that cannot be bumped (or targeted, or destroyed…)

1 Like

What happens to traversal and bearing calculations when two ships occupy the same position?

3 Likes

Divide by zero errors. Obviously because we know CCP have issues with that in code also.

2 Likes

You’ve obviously never done any sort of PvP lul :rofl:

Bumping freighters is like under 1% of ■■■■ bumped

Herpderp get your head out of the rocks miner

1 Like

You can gank the bumping ship.

There, now you have a fighting chance.

2 Likes

When a ship touches another ship, and bumps it, then CONCORD should immediately blow the offending ship up. I can’t wait to see the Jita undock, or park my rookie ship in front of your Orca!

1 Like

I disagree and also the players who destroyed thousands upon thousands of spaceships using bumping do.

1 Like

Incorrect. I’ve played since 05 and never been ganked moving in my freighter.

1 Like

There should be zone around stations and stargates but not however around Citadels. The zone would count the number of times that Ship A, which has an identifier code collides with Ship B that also has an identifier code. Actually each object in the game has it’s own code assigned too it.

When Ship A registers x number of collisions within the zone and the same ship being struck is Ship B within a determined time frame, Ship A would receive a counter that after it reached a certain number of collisions with Ship B, Ship A would then be flagged as suspect.

The cool down for the counter would be 10 ten minutes when the last collision took place unless the ship became suspect.

Yes, I can see how this could be gamed.

5 Likes

Yes totally. +1

Please implement this exactly as described.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yes exactly thank you