Ghost in the Shell - Genetic Memory and it's effects on Immortality⁸

Perhapse we’ll get lucky and The Scope will do an investigative piece exposing this mass universal lie. Is Muck Raker still in publication?

1 Like

Perhaps they already are in a way you are not aware of.

I concur, that would be impossible, because you are already there.

Simon posits a Genetic Memory which Arendis is right to contend because both parties frame Memory as an artefact of this universe.

Perhaps it is not. Perhaps Memory is stored not in the physical but in our higher order selves and we catch a fragment of that complexity through the antenna of our nervous system.

I can not prove this to be true just as I can not prove that this universe was developed by a pantheon of hyper-dimensional beings in contract for our souls.

Yet I can point to a torus and describe it as a hyper-sphere when such objects look on causal examination to be entirely different.

A very interesting write-up Mr. Louvaki, on a rather esoteric subject.

I feel this “psychopathy” is a predictably mundane mortal response to a lack of consequences. Immortality does not necessarily imply any sort of wisdom or maturity. Somewhat ironically, this psychological response illustrates how close capsuleers are to baseline humanity.

1 Like

Nor provide a single shred of evidence for such a thing… and so, it is not something we can invest belief in without abandoning reason for more of the woo.

I am please you found the research interesting, even if you remain skeptical of my conclusion.

Pushing the boundary of human knowledge and understanding is the one of the highest callings.

1 Like

“I really think that the issue of Infomorph Psychosis amongst capsuleers is severely overblown!
Seriously, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Furthermore, I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri rock.
This data is based on a double-blind study on sixty-one placebos given dog the scissors for great justice.”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.