GM Week - “Bad” Fan-Art Contest

Submit your best EVE-inspired memes, badly drawn art, propaganda, or anything else you can think of in this thread.

Winners will be chosen based on number of likes. Submissions must be in PDF, PNG, or JPEG format, with a max size of 1920x1080. The winning entries will be displayed as backgrounds in the meeting rooms at CCP’s HQ!

6 Likes

The below were all made / edited / altered by me personally…

Null’s reaction to blackout

Red dots :red_circle:

Serious business

2 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

It’s not the original (or better) one but I can’t find the other server killmail. :weary:

3 Likes

A few of my memes that I have posted on the Roleplay discord.

This is my favourite though;

3 Likes

12 Likes

join brave, this took me 90 hours to make
join brave

37 Likes

During our (Brave) evac from P-ZMZV… 5j15a7

13 Likes

These 2 are a bit older, but still checks out

10 Likes

Paint Management II

18 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

So… This one time I was flying in a fleet. And it was hot. Like, really hot. Hot enough to melt a sauna and vaporize booze. And I was juuuust sweaty enough, you know, all the way to the ear sweats, and then perhaps the FC said something and then maybe I did not listen and then, hypothetically, I jumped through a wormhole and challenged a Phoenix & co. with my sweaty little Maulus. Maybe. If the legend is true.

The text says in Finnish:

Be sweaty

Challenge a Peenix

9 Likes

This hardly fits the style of the game, but I did draw myself (Well, my character, I mean) once, and if you don’t like it because it’s not hardcore enough for you, nyah! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

mine over the years

So true… sad to see that 70% of questions in Rookie help are about mining on Ventures…

U mad?

6 Likes

wrong one

As a grubby wormholer, sometimes defending against evictions can be… well… slow.

20 Likes