GONE. Recruiting (Newbro, Bittervet, Alpha or Omega)

What Could Possibly Go Wr0ng?
If you join us you can find out numerous and hysterical answers to this age old question.

Who are we?
Ghosts of New Eden is the K-Space (Known Space) division of the Wr0ng Alliance.
Many of our pilots have flown together since 2012 in nearly all aspects of Eve.

Our Philosophy:
Player vs Player interaction is the ultimate expression of the Eve environment and to be able to properly enjoy this you need friends to fly with and a steady, reliable income. We don’t make anyone participate, instead we believe that it is far more effective to build a culture of teamwork, a fun atmosphere and friendships that makes it impossible for you to resist helping.

What do we offer?
Skilled and experienced trainers
Opportunities to do hilariously stupid things
Close Knit community of smartasses
Voice and Text based communication and comradery (Discord)
Scheduled PvE and PvP operations, including occasional wars for fun, training or profit.

What are we looking for?
Pilots who want to fly together
PVE pilots who want to become comfortable in Pvp
PVP pilots who want to learn how to afford ships to lose in PVP.

Where do we live and operate?
Gallente Highsec with excursions into Lowsec, Nullsec and Wormhole space.
Syndicate (NPC NullSec)

What do we require?
A sense of humour or at least not take yourself too seriously. We WILL make fun of your ingame pain and expect you to do the same.
An understanding that Internet Spaceships are Super Cereal but Real Life comes first.
Full API
Ability to be on voice comms for operations. (Discord)

If you are interested in what we have to offer then you can either join our public channel “Well of Souls” or send Dayln Greywolf a message.

2 Likes

NA Timezone prefered.

Bumpage

Bumping

gnipmuB

Bump for the corp.

After helping some mutual friends, these guys invited me on a POS bash. In a wormhole. And I had a fantastic time!

Found out these are really a great group of guys so I joined them. Come give anyone in the pub channel a few minutes and chat.

-Balder

Still recruiting.

Bumps

.pmuB

Bump.

Summer projects are wrapping up so I have more time to help out with recruiting. Post here or message me in game. US Mountain timezone.

-Balder

And … bump.

-Balder

Bumping again.

Message in game or Eve Mail for more info.

-Balder

Ping!

Online tonight, ready to answer questions. DM me in game or send an Eve Mail.

-Balder

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.