Group European Players Looking For New Home

Group of players looking for new home due to old corp closing doors,

Looking for a corp:
EU Time zone based, Real Life First, Casual, Strong active member count, Not whats on paper but how many are actually online (Give or take), Based on teamwork, PvP Content, Industry, Sov Null Space, Teamspeak, Family fun friendly.

If any corps can offer what we are looking for as written above, Then please make sure you now follow how to send your corps offers to us, Please send In-Game Mail to ‘Super Skunk’ ([EU.]), With details of what your corp can offer us,

1 Like

still taking in corp offers

1 Like
1 Like

Uh, I’m bad at forums lol. Also eve is kill so link posted here until I can get online to message in game :slight_smile:

THE DARK VANGUARD - New EU Null Sec PVP Corp

1 Like
1 Like

hey @darkevil_sith,

Would love to talk to you about keeping you guys together and joining Right Click Jump To - RCJT if you want to hear more send me a msg on discord rangerwolfy#4987

1 Like

I sent you an in game mail. Hope to chat later!

1 Like

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

hey @darkevil_sith

FUN inc is recruiting! - i think you guys would be a great fit o7

@darkevil_sith

i am really interessted in your group
as we have not that many aktive members this summer (gets better after summer) it would be cool to merge your group to our corp to gett better numbers

the alliance is online 24/7 with good numbers so there is allways someone there

please join AKIMA Pub if you are interessted

JuuR

feel free to hit us up

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.