Group of 3 Dads getting back in

I’m with you on this one. Lmk if it pans out.

1 Like

Would you guys have any interest in PvP and Wormhole stuff?

Hey Sharpie15, I can relate, and I think I have the right environment for you. I live in ORE space, where the mining is good, and you can ore loyalty points for some great loot. Here we understand that real life comes first, and sometimes you just got to step away. We are close nit and friendly, with access to all the creature comforts of a large alliance, with the atmosphere of laid back and reserved group of pilots the enjoy a diverse range of activities.
If you want to know more, join the in-game channel: FAYN.Recruits

Join Karmafleet. Our Industrial backbone are very mature. You will find exactly what you are looking for with Karmafleet.

Hi there :slight_smile:

Here at EndlessRain we totally underestand real life and the potencial stress it is to balance family life with playing the game we love.
We are very much a community based organization, and keep in touch with the ones that leaves us to try different paths in Eve or life. Funny thing is, most of them comes back to us :slight_smile:

Our recruitment ad is geard towards fighters, but we have people mining moons, doing missions, and incursions in corp, so you will fit right in.
If you manage to sneak out on a roam once in a while, awesome! But it’s not mandatory :slight_smile:

Look us up here:

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

Sharpie15, sent you an in game mail, feel free to convo me.

I could have written this a few months ago. Joint RPR Public and we can chat.

I am also a Dad returning. Got any room for an old bitter vet :slight_smile:

yea sure hop on
[Hanging By A Threat](

Im also a dad in my 30’s… old player and would like to get back into the game… have you found anywhere

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

@Sharpie15 Hey man my entire corp are dads. If you have to step away just go. We get it. I sent you an in game mail. You guys would fit right in.

To the others posting that they are looking for a dad corp look me up in game. We mine and build as well as all the other stuff. Super lo key null corp with no drama. We come to EvE to play and have a good time.

GL in your search, but I think you all would enjoy Keep to the Code and find guys you can relate with in game as well as in RL.

-Sasha Rasviet

Hi Sharpie15

You will certainly want to look at Cryotech. Older bunch of guys, relaxed and helpful Just had my new arrival on Sunday so our guys are fully aware RL comes first and things need to get done outside of EVE. Check our recruitment ad or feel free to contact me in game

Hey! Seen your forum post and figured I’d give ya a shout.

Forum post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/league-of-gentlemen-is-recruiting-looking-for-pvp-pve-indy-players-were-a-well-established-null-sec-corp-looking-for-some-new-blood/338289

I think you guys would fit in well with us! Join our discord if you’d like to chat! Discord

Thanks!,
Temptress

Wanting to run missions, and have a laidback experience?|

United Standings Improvement Agency is looking for new mission runners. We raise standings for other pilots through missions and could use some more who want to make some extra isk on top of doing their other activities.

work is voluntary based on when YOU are available and when the client(s) are available as well. You log in and run missions any time you feel like making isk and we have a client not receiving a service at that time. There is no pressure for you to meet a quote or anything like that. We encourage RL to take precedence over gameplay.

We are more of a service than a corp, so there is no requirement to join the USIA corp in game, and you are free to stay with one of the above mentioned corps or any corp, and still work for us.

Discord link is in the forum post. Come say Hi!!

We got that lifestyle here

We are The Order of Omerta and we are a mining, indy and pvp Corp, proud members of The Celestial Empire, and are seeking like minded pilots to fly with us. We are goal oriented and are looking for miners, pvpers, indy and pve players to join our Corp and help build this thing with us.

Our philosophy is to create a place ppl can work and play together without constant stress or obligations, play how you want.

We do pvp but don’t require it (except qrf fleets, gotta keep us safe). No CTAs, Strat op or other pvp obligations if you don’t want it. ON THE OTHER HAND, if you do like pvp we got plenty for you. Small to large gang engagements, SIGs and other specialized groups, and large coalition level fleets to help shape the map. Cap fleets to blops we do it all. Most fleets are SRPable and we got fun ppl to kill with and experienced FCs.

We got low cost indy structures, organized mining fleets with max boosts, moon and ice mining as well as access to several markets to sell goods at. Good PI along with a Buyback and now a sellback program to help fulfill your indy needs. Come join our famed juke box fleets where we all play music while we socialize on coms together.

We got great ratting and other money making opportunities available for everyone from capital pilots to newbro pilots. We can help train folks to get them into various content so don’t be shy. We got a wardec free highsec Corp for newbros and those who love HS content.

We ask for a mature attitude, ESI check, active mic, willingness to participate in fleets and in coms (not all the time if you’re an introvert but we do wanna hear from you) and voice interview. Looking for players who want a strong helpfulcommunity and are seeking active pilots to fly with.

Join our Discord to chat or message Varina Vengari in game.

Totally understand. Family should Always take priority! For the longest I did my major gaming after the Wife and child was asleep.

Interested? lets talk Join the Gnomes of LAWN Alliance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.