GT3K - Looking for Newbro and willing Vets - LS/HS Indie/PvP US TZ with US and EU TZ Alliance

Signup Here

Who We Are:

We are a Newbro Corporation that specializes in Industry and Mining with a hefty interest in PvP for our Security Forces and Assault Teams. Being heavily involved with our Alliance, we participate in all the Ops and contribute how best we can.

We are headquartered in 0.4 area with a 0.5-0.7 on one side and 0.2-Null on the other so you can easily select an around that you want and mine away. We are also considering WH with the Alliance

Looking for:

Eve Veterans: To help guide the companies leadership if not be a leader yourself.

New Eve Players: I myself am one of those and I want to discover Eve with you.

Leadership positions are available. See the list below if you want to take on that kind of responsibility. You will need to be vetted and approved but I will be happy to work with the right person.

Prerequisites:

• Active Players in US TZ
  • Team Player
  • Voice-Enabled (Microphone for FleetOps)

Offers:

• Newbros Welcome!
  • Mining and Industrial Opportunities both in Corp and Alliance Ops
  • Ore Buy Back Programs
  • LS HQ with an island of HS areas 1 and 2 jumps away. NS is just as close.
  • Casual laid-back atmosphere, mining fleets with Corp Ops
  • Reasonable Ship Replacement Plan (restrictions do apply)
  • No Minimum Skillpoint Requirement

Signup Here

Contacts:

kneegohela / US TZ
command_marvs / EU TZ (Alliance Contact)

Corporate Discord: Click Here
Alliance Discord : Click Here

We keep our Eve tools and member information in our Forums!
GT3K Community Website: https://eve.gdcmanaged.com

Signup Here

Update: We are setting up an ore buy back program. I am looking to make it as generous as we can be!

Updated the post with more details!

Check us out here as well

Looking for new members.

bump.

newbros role up role up

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.