3m SP newbro LF corp

Hey, I’m giving EVE another shot and figured I’d try and find a corp. I’m pretty open minded, but I’ll try to be as specific as possible in terms of what I think I’d like in a corp and so on.

• I don’t think I’d want to invest too much in mining or industry. Everything else is fair game.

• I’d prefer a larger corp than a smaller one, but size doesn’t matter as much as activity does. I’m in the US, so ideally a corp that’s active in American timezones.

• I’m obviously interested in PvP. Logi ships sound fun to fly. Small gang PvP, large wars, I’m interested in all of it. I’m interested in FW, too, so that would be a plus, but not a requirement.

• Newbro infrastructure is a massive plus. I like to explore and learn things on my own, but having a few support systems within the corp would be appreciated.

• Being part of an alliance is nice, but not required.

That’s all pretty vague, so feel free to hit me up if you think your corp matches all, or even some of the descriptions I listed above. Like I said, I’m really just looking to play with as many different people as possible.

morning bump

Come check us out at The Order of Omerta. We are a smaller Corp but we are very active and are into fw and pvp as our main content. We can help teach you pvp and get you doing it for cheap.

If interested come by and chat The Order of Omerta

Hi Ladelle Fauvevuer,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production. We have a standing fleet and regularly go on PvP roams.

zKillboards

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies - Isogen mining!

• Alliance Industrial Park bonused for everything including capitals

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing your isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi Ladelle,

We’re a new wormhole corp still growing our ranks but active. Primarily USTZ. We live in a C4 with C1/C3 statics. Very newbro friendly, more than willing to teach the ins and outs of jspace and wormhole pvp. Plenty of experience to draw from here.

If that sounds like something that is potentially your speed, reach out and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. I’ll link our posting below.

Hi,
Although advertised as a mining corp we are a very active corp and part of a larger alliance. Great team of players and are involved with Min FW & occasional pvp fleets. Info here - 👾 High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation - #34 by Zefo
Thanks
Z

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.