Halaima MinerBumping IPO - One TRILLION 612 Billion in shares sold

I get isk everyday. This is a very profitable business.

1 Like

As ISK dividends/interest from James 315 in return for your investment in this multi-year long running IPO? Could you provide some evidence of these payments?

It’s kind of strange that you would get special treatment like that when other supporters imply that the return for donating to MinerBumping is in the form of tears, posts, and killmails.

Cheap thrills.

So there are hundreds of shareholders but no one can say what the dividends have been, and they are published nowhere? :thinking:

The reason so many acolytes emphasize that returns are in the form of justice against illegal miners, is because this is indeed the most important return. Unlike some corporations which merely return isk, the CODE. provides much more. We value our EVE experience in terms beyond the mere calculation of isk/hour.

We are a productive corporation, which does not merely trade in commodities, but provides value added via the enforcement of law and order. Consequently, isk is not important to us, and it is easy to forget or discount that aspect of our charitable business. However, since some individuals appear uncertain, let me clarify that we are not a non-profit organization. This is no Ponzi scheme, and we derive substantial revenue from the imposition of fines and penalties.

I could provide you with screenshots of isk flowing into my account, but I see no reason to bother, as I could simply photoshop such images. Without providing my API, you will never know whether I am being honest. The only thing you can do is have a little faith, obtain a permit, and purchase shares in the corporation. If you have the faith of a mustard seed, and walk just one step toward James, He will cross the galaxy to embrace you.

2 Likes

See… this creeps me out.

1 Like

Child, rejoice, for James is not banned.

My job here is done :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Wall of garbage in a thread of garbage.

3 Likes

And don’t forget the excellent SRP program, as well as the free ships provided when joining the larger fleets.

Can confirm, received SRP when I was broke enough to want to ask for it, and free fitted ships for fleet ops.

Confirmed, I received my dividends for January 2019. Thank you James!

Congratulations on receiving the first ever dividend paid out in the seven years this ‘IPO’ has been running!

This is more of an gofundme.

I have requested my dividends be paid through content and killmails rather than isk.

So far James has posted every day providing me with dividends on a daily basis.

Did not disappoint.

What is Fortnite?

lame and nobody care what you say. Fortnite is for people who can’t play EvE.
This picture say anything about EvE:
grafik

This is fortnite https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/massive-fortnite-security-hole-allowed-hackers-take-over-accounts-eavesdrop-n959306

Wait, so hackers hacked fortnite carebears, in order to hijack their computer and use it to run mining bots in high sec? Wow.

1 Like

Do you suppose he will be able to sleep at night?