Halaima MinerBumping IPO - One TRILLION 612 Billion in shares sold

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 594 billion isk now. That’s totally awesome! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OP UPDATED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES

2 Likes

Even MORE new shareholders and over 1 trillion 595 billion isk now. Sweet. :blush:

3 Likes

Guess what? More new shareholders–and over 1 trillion 596 billion isk now. That’s how it’s done! :grin:

1 Like

Excellent: Over 1 trillion 598 billion isk. Good news for all the good people in EVE and especially highsec! :relieved:

1 Like

Add 1.9bil to that :sunglasses:

1 Like

Done and done. :grinning:

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 600 billion isk now! :star_struck:

1 Like

More new shareholders–these shares keep flying off the shelves! :joy: Over 1 trillion 602 billion!

1 Like

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 608 billion isk now! Off the freakin’ shelves, dudes! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes! More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 611 billion isk now! Nice. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Guess what? More new shareholders–and over 1 trillion 612 billion isk now! That’s a lot. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh good, I was just now trying to determine the current value of this portfolio. I am glad to find this helpful summary of corporate data. Looks like a good time to invest! This stock is invincible!

This is a quote from Minerbumping.com :-" the boring stuff that turns people away from the game"

Let me remind you guys… Fortnite Battle Royale 120 million users Eve online 50,000 users

Nobody cares anymore about your nasty little bullying game

The most accurate character name I’ve ever seen

50,000 people seem to care!

Fortnite Battle Royale may have 120 million users, but so what? It’s already well established that approximately half the world’s population has a below average intelligence. Consequently, it is hardly surprising that many people would enjoy an inferior game. I wonder why, if Fortnite is so fun, then why aren’t you playing Fortnite instead of posting on the Eve forums? Indeed, despite your claims, it is clear that you would rather talk about the CODE.

2 Likes

What is the dividend history on this?

Payout is very consistent. Highly recommended as a safe high-yield option for any portfolio. If you have any questions, please contact James 315 for more details.

2 Likes

There are no monetary payouts. Consider this a donation to CODE. to fund their ganking activities.

1 Like

I get paid. All shareholders are well compensated.

1 Like

How are you compensated?