NB! There is an ongoing share sale in this thread!
This thread is the home of all activities related to EVE Museum.
EVE Museum is a public company, although the share owners do no not own the right to the assets. Shares were sold in two rounds in 2015 and a third round in 2017. Atm you can only buy shares from other shareholders.
Eve Museum is found in the Malkalen system. Read all about us on the Eve Museum webpage.
In this thread you find announcements from us regarding
- monthly reports on finances and dividend payouts
- sale of available shares (from buybacks)
- other activities such as shareholder votes
As an interested party you can
- request to buy shares from other players
- set your own shares for sale for a price higher than the 40 mil buyback guarantee
- ask for Cista2 to engage in a safe share transaction
- and of course ask any questions or raise any discussion re. the museum
When there are no shares available, you can always consider giving the museum an interest-free loan, or make a simple donation and become infamous! Thanks!
Default value of shares is 40 mil, latest known share price in a trade was 47 mil (this post). Be aware that dividends are atm fixed and low and you should probably not buy overpriced shares from other players.
Atm the Museum is not running any independent business. Before there was the EVE Museum Shop of officer modules, which is now in hibernation.
[CistaCista = Cista2]
Public API keys:
CistaCista key ID: 4390041, code QkBx9cbBOLY4bIRZmLiSCZvbzQhNqAgPVGWtlZ36IDretlQsYzjeoavlk76M6leG
Museum corp key ID: 3817306, code VwBws7XLlio5i6jlS0DpoWrKaiUFxm1eyFgHcpRRTQQpjGrZfru0YTSmrxiTcjaQ