That was a resolution…
Happy new year everyone!
With celebratory regards
-James Fuchs
Assuming you follow the Gregorian Calendar.
Happy New Year!
Otherwise, the Chinese New Year, horse I think?, it is not until sometime in February. Not many people are into horology these days, traditionally in China a child is one year old at birth and then 1 year is added each new year. If you follow the Hijiri calendar, well that new year isn’t until sunset on June 16th, of this year, and the year will be 1448 as we are still in the year 1447 by that calendar. According to the Hebrew calendar it will be sunset on September 13th.
Not enough new years celebration for you? If you go by the Julian calendar made by Cesar, it is still December 17th, 2025 which means you still have 8 more shopping days until Christmas!
Remember when CCP gave us a cool New Year’s video?
No, I didn’t know they did that. That’s pretty cool.
In lieu of CCP giving us cool content, I guess we’ll just have to step up and make our own fan art.
I’m genuinely flattered by all the love and support I’ve received from the EvE Online community. I’m planning to kill you all, but I’ll try to be nice about it.
I resolve to be nice to all gankers this year. I’ll have milk and cookies after the show.

I’m sure so many EVE players follow that system that it was worth the mention.
Not forgetting the Pagan New Year which is on the 31st of October, honoring ancestors and the thinning of the veil between worlds.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.


