Hardly Competent | Recruiting Unimpressive Corporations

You probably haven’t heard of us.

Aaaand that’s probably for the best. If you have heard of us, you probably know us as the people who tried to type “gf” in local, but the blinding station lights appeared when you emptied our pods before we could.

But regardless, now that you’re here, let me tell you a bit about why you should join us in our incompetent glory.

1. We have null-sec. goals! We might not be good now, but we’re trying - and our long-term goal is to get ourselves ready for sov null. We’re still a good ways off, so we’re looking for people who want to build something fresh. Despite how laid back we are about our failures, we’re a fairly serious internet spaceships community.

2. Tasty ore. We have regular low-sec. mining opportunities in a low-sec. pocket - and semi-decent moons on top of that! It’s a great place to learn how to make ISK and how not to die simultaneously.

3. PvP. We love to fight, and we’re getting better at it. Come join us on fleets where you aren’t just a number and have some fun.

We do have a set of alliance requirements and fees that help us grow toward our goals, and if you’re interested, you can send me a message and I’ll get back to you about those.

We’re an alliance with aspirations, and we’re struggling through the muck and grime of New Eden to get there. If you’re a decent, respectful group of people looking for something more, we’re who you’re looking for.

Unimpressive corporations are welcome. Come join us!

Interesting project, 4.2 milion sp returning player here,after over 10 year (and with new char). Looking for medium pvp gangs/fleets for re-learning about FC basic commands and pvp action. Also i have new indy toon (very new,just 1 day old) and i want to start my new eve life in a group like this. Can i contact you in the next days for info? Ty

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.