Small corp seeks Alliance

Hi,

Small corp that was part of Drone Lands and all that came with it. We fought for the space we had, lost and time to gather our stuff and decide what to do next…

One of our options is to get the gang back together and take the corp into a new Alliance - we enjoy the combination that Null Sov offers in terms of PvP, mining, ratting.

When I say small I mean it, 4 RL people with 7 in game characters. We all do PvP when needed and more including a couple of logi pilots, 1 FAX capable, 2 Super capable, 3 Carrier capable, I think 4 Dread capable + decent subcap skills as we’ve all been to null and done this dance before… our zKill is reasonable and shows that back when we where active, we where active in fighting for the space too.

We then need decent space to make ISK in, carrier ratting + rorqual/hulk mining for the main.

Personally, I’d be interested in the next challenge so if an Alliance also offered FC training I might consider going that route next as never done it before.

So - anyone willing to take our small gang in and give us a new home ? As ever - our allegiance goes to whoever wears the crown at the time and we’re very happy to fight with and for whoever helps us find new space.

Thanks for reading.

Hey man! I think you will find great spot among our ranks!
We are medium scale alliance, family-kind. We don’t have borders inside for members of different corporations, we fly together, we fight together, we have fun together etc.
We have all good null sec stuff to provide - great spots for mining, rattin with rorq/carrier/super, Keepstar in a jump range to help, great moons, idny spots to build caps and subcaps, you name it, BUT…
But we also have lots of goals to achieve and we are pretty good at it! We caught sov space by ourselves, we make market by ourselves and we are good dedicated pvp players that are not affraid to fight and everybody around knows, if they need help - just call us!
We are opened for everybody and anybody to join!
If you want to know more - poke me either via mail or throught discord, i will answer there faster - Glorfindeil#2642

P.S. Speaking of FC training - you can become anyone in our alliance, we really like to train guys into any roles they want (I was trained to be FC as well, it was my dream in EvE :slight_smile: )

@Cptin_Sarge,

If you want to put your efforts in a war effort I can offer you something a little different but still a great opportunity that will still be around in 2 months.

find me on discord: rangerwolfy#4987

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

@Cptin_Sarge Wasup m8 - if your still looking for an alliance you should swing by our discord and have a chat. I think we could offer you everything you looking for when it comes to Null Sov and the perks that come with it.

You should join Global Regiment Alliance! We are an awesome bunch that do just about everything in the game, indy, pve, pvp. so on and so forth. Contact me if interested! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.