Small Corp Looking for New Alliance!

Very small Corp looking for a new active alliance. We have a few members that are semi-active. I have a been playing for a few years and haven’t really ventured out of HS. I’m really looking for a null alliance that help us learn the null side of eve and I can move our Corp and grow with. Our current alliance is a WH one that is active but dose not to anything. I am looking for an alliance that can help me finally fly a carrier/supercarrier that I have had trained for long ago. We also looking to get into PvP to add to our Mining/Industry/PvE that we currently do.

Hey there I have a few question for you I help run our alliance can you jump in our discord for a chat

Hi,

Just to give you the option / possible chat about it, would it be of any interest to merge into our corp, UMAH? If you don’t find yourself a good match and want to discuss it, I’m available either in UMAH_Pub ingame or you will find my discord details there to contact me.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck!

o/

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :smiley:

Joined your discord. Shoot me a message if you see me online and we can chat.

I’ll shoot you a message in game, maybe we can have a chat and talk about ideas.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

You’re looking for an alliance, why not ours ?

We are EUTZ, we are new alliance trying to make our mark the game.

Come on our Discord and have a chat ?

Fly fun
Kani.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.