Old player, LF PvP and Chill. Social

-Redacted-

We like old! :wink: Makes us feel more comfortable since we are old farts aswell… o7

Above is a link to the EVE forum recruitment thread of ours but I would assume having a convo on discord would be preferably, text or voice doesn’t matter (but I do expect mic for anyone who joins so the possibility is there atleast).

We are a pretty tight knit group, living in Outer Ring (NPC space), but we are part of The Initiative so we have another big home in Fountain aswell together with a larger playerbase. You can find both solo plays and hook up with others for some team action, mining, ratting or pvp… it’s pretty much your choice.

We are a tad stronger in EU timezone but working our way in US / all timezones aswell… it’s our drive… to keep a 24/7 activity in some sort, if so only chatting sometimes.
We can continue our chat in ingame channel UMAH_Pub or discord if you want (UMAH - The Future Starts Here)

There are alot to know I’m sure and also from our point of view we have a few things to follow up on aswell! UMAH or not … I truly hope you find a solid place where you can enjoy EVE <3

1 Like

Hey bud we’re a N/a and E/u Corp that is Indy and PVP we just recently joined one of the greatest alliances in game …. Come into discord and chill with us …. Ruthless Regiment

O7

Social infrastructure is based out in null sec. Is we are currently actively growing our PVP and industrial wings. We also pride ourselves in mature tight knit communit. We are definitely a smaller group where everyone knows each other, and individual’s actions play a much greater part than other large null sec blocks.

We have lots of space to mine great areas to hunt, and even though we do have larger fleets we still take out smaller small groups for PVP.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game to Tytus Kyle or jump on our discord and say Hi.

Hit us and see for yourself.

Hello Thordrue

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a small corporation that has just restarted and will be growing day by day. You could get in on the ground floor of this new adventure going forward.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 2 content headquarters within The Forge area of Caldari space. The headquarters acts as a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE

Daily Mission Running is available, We run Forward Operating Bases when they near us, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and Solo Abyssal in Cruisers. We also enjoy the new content CCP create with the events.

INDUSTRIAL

Daily moon mining fleets with boosters will be a thing, Corp BPO Library has already begun and will grow month on month as we add to it and of course, we will be running an Ore Buyback and Sell program once we have the people and the numbers.

PVP

Weekly low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots as they come into the corp but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We will also never own structures which means no Wardecs.

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: SPUD5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

Closing at the polite request of OP