LF EUTZ LowSec PvP/Mining Corp

Started getting into the PvP Side of EVE Online after messing around in NullSec with one of the bigger Alliances but want something less formal?

Basically looking for a relaxed small gang pvp/mining corp operating in the EU Timezone and speaks English. Preferably in the Amarr region.

If anyone feels they have an established corp for what I’m looking for, drop me a EVE Mail or reply here. Thanks guys.

1 Like

You’re welcome to try us. We’re a small pvp and mining centered Corp looking for members. We mostly enjoy pvp as a group but do like to mine and rat to fund our fun. We’re lowsec based but have nullsec to play in as well. We’re small and tight knit and looking for players who like to join fleets and can adhere to the rules we have (get on coms, register on alliance auth, be active in fleets (mining or pvp)).

Our strongest tz is late US and early AU rn but looking to fill up all tz if we are able.

Alliance has lots of fleets and content of all types from mining fleets to small gang roams to cap and blops fleets. We’re small but getting a few quality players will help us go a long way towards getting us better as a group.

If interested message Varina Vengari and we’ll talk more.

So let me first apologize :wink: We aren’t in LowSec I’m afraid BUT … perhaps NPC Nullsec might do the trick for you? Obviously we don’t do SOV and have no desire to do so + we aren’t in nor part of the bigger alliances or coalitions.

So let me be fairly short and if you are interested, find me in Umah_Pub ingame please? :slight_smile:
(UMAH recruitment thread) ← Some written wall of text about us.

We go very well with ppl interested in both mining and small gang pvp/gatecamping and other fun stuff! UMAH have access to our own structure network for industrial purpose and moon chunks blowing up about as every day. We got CTA’s (defensive and offensive) but not any mandatory task to set alarms but ofc - who doesn’t like to defend the home space you live in?

UMAH is in phase where we grow in a good pace, with what we consider friendly, humble and those with the knowledge of what we can become and not only what we are now!
Don’t get me wrong - UMAH is in really good shape but we can sure have a blast with a bigger group :slight_smile: Covering all timezones but abit more activity during EU.

Two very important things to share with us:

• No toxic behaviour. We keep it friendly, drama free and help eachother!
  • RL comes first - both corp and alliance knows this. We respect your RL and that you play to enjoy, not to make it your duty.

Happy to chat with you if it sounds interesting!

o/ CEO - Ravvzor

Hi there Lxcifer

If you dont mind please have a look at our recruitment post. I really think morts could be a good option for you.

If not its all good and i guess there is nothing wrong with a bump up to the top:)

cheers
/prim

Hi Lxcifer, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

@Lxcifer

We are, what I like to call weaponised miners, I think we maybe a good match, Swipe right??

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/null-sec-active-community-growing-its-family/303436/2

PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.