Heavy Indy Player LFC WH

I am a heavy indy player with plenty of wormhole experience looking for a corp where I can contribute and help the corp grow on the indy side of things. Add me in game or discord for more info thanks!

Angel Westland
A.Valkyrie#4517

I have an HS indy corp with a sister corp that does WH PVP and associated activities. We don’t PVE in the WH (maybe PI in the future, but PI sucks right now). If you are interested check out

Our HS side builds things for our WH pirate side. Contact us at chat channel Tickle Fights

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We have an industrial corporation, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that would be perfect for ya, and we have a growing wing of pilots in our alliance interested in WH incursions. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.