Hello everyone!

I agree.

Welcome to the dog pound.

Why? What would happen? What are the consequences? You just said you were going to offer more clear and concise information concerning why threads are shut down. How about clear and concise communication about consequences?

That way people are warned ahead of time.

Kinda like when little Johnny is trying to stick a fork into the electrical socket and mommy says “that’s a terrible idea, honey. I highly recommend against it.”

Leaves little johnny wondering, Why? What could possibly go wrong? And then goes ahead and does it just to find out. People, who tend to be more defiant in the face of authority find vague unspoken consequences a sort of challenge.

1 Like

I will direct you to rule 7, and post it here with the important bits highlighted:

7. Abuse of CCP employees and ISD volunteers is prohibited.

CCP operate a zero-tolerance policy on abuse of CCP employees and ISD volunteers. This includes but is not limited to personal attacks, trolling, “outing” of CCP employee or ISD volunteer player identities, and the use of any former player identities when referring to these parties.

Our forums are designed to be a place where players and developers can exchange ideas in a polite and friendly manner for the betterment of EVE Online. Players who attack or abuse employees of CCP, or ISD volunteers, will be permanently banned from the EVE Online forums across all their accounts with no recourse, and may also be subject to action against their game accounts.

6 Likes

I LIKE YOU DORRIM YOU ARE THE BEST (AFTER GOLEM)

1 Like

Post with your main :grin:

JK welcome @ISD_Aquamarine :+1:

1 Like

Removed a troll post.

I try to post a funny and he’s there 14 seconds later snatching it away like

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Please look up the term, “brown noser”.

Ah, meme chains, like the scent of fresh lemon

oh dammit.

Hi, I am Frostpacker and I would like to share with you one of my all time favorite screenshots.

Do you like mining?

5 Likes

Oh you fly the mining barge Titanic. Look out Frostpacker iceberg ahead! :snowflake:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :innocent: :dealwithitparrot:

1 Like

It is a lovely barge, it has a zkill mark on it when that Safety officer tried to duel me.

4 Likes

Welcome @ISD_Aquamarine , my most favourite gemstone!

1 Like

The high sec RPers never cease to amaze me, in all the wrong ways. How profoundly odd some of you are.

Welcome @ISD_Aquamarine o7

Dont forget: Null is just a concept, not a rule.

1 Like

1 Like

Do you like garlic bread?

1 Like

Ezwal all the way.

2 Likes

Shooting my replies is the only shooting you’re going to do! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes