Hello everyone!

Just when I think you’ve retired for good. I hope you stick around forever! :cupid:

In 1954, things were not going very well for the French in Vietnam. The end for them there was heralded by the siege battle of Điện Biên Phủ. Very near the end of that nasty siege, French Foreign Legion Paratroops were dropped into that cauldron (no aircraft could land at the besieged base there at that point) in what was pretty much a futile suicide mission.

@ISD_Aquamarine - Bon Courage, mes ami.

1 Like

You think he’s got problems?

Yesterday I ran an unauthorized Venture mining op, and my alliance leadership decided to punish me for it by making me do this by myself. It was just like the time my dad caught me with a cigarette, and made me smoke the entire carton. I did not have a good time doing either.

At least the ISD guy has a neat little set of rules to follow. Meanwhile, I’m flying through EVE by the seat of my pants in a haze of stupefied bewilderment. You have no idea what it’s like to blow up a Bowhead full of mining barges, inject 2 million SP to be able to fly them out of the wreck, and then feel compelled to actually use them because the sunk cost fallacy is too strong. No idea.

4 Likes

/wave

–Greeting Gadget

1 Like

Hello! Yes, I’ve moderated and been an administrator for several large boards, one of which was tied to a video game development company. I haven’t done it as a paid job for a while, but I enjoy it! Otherwise I wouldn’t be doing it for free for CCP! :joy:

This isn’t my first rodeo, champ!

EVE has forums?! :joy:

I do enjoy a bit of mining! I also like using bait procurers and dropping blops fleets on people :wink:

Mine too! Hence the name :grinning:

peter-kay-turn

Good to see you’re still around!

5 Likes

Yaay!

New punchbag!

J/K… welcome to Dante’s playground wannabe!

I promise to behave…

…If you do.

1 Like

Dante’s playground something simular to; ? wiki . eveuniversity . org/Elite_Playground Escalation

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.