High Sec Freighter

…following the criminal point

Is the key part!

Yes, it is like you are internet famous with your own hashtag, does this mean you win eve? Are these guys your adoring fanclub or something?

1 Like

Hashtags are how millenials communicate.
Producing a complete sentence would require twice the Ritalin.

1 Like

Whereas us gen xrs are all long winded gas bags from all the e’s and Valium,
or is that just me? Just kidding, I would do the hashtag thing but I would worry that I
might appear to be saying something of substance, cleverly ironic
or nothing at all
and that no one would know either way

1 Like

Is that what it was, an attempt to communicate, problem is I have no idea what he is trying to say, and if I did I bet it would not be worth jack.

2 Likes

#hashtagsmatter

2 Likes

We used to do that, so CCP gave concord massive buffs and made it a ban-able exploit to avoid concord death

Well it is fun to be recognised in local, like last night March rabbit and I said hi to each other, the naughty scoundrel had earlier blown up 5 Skiffs from my alliance. :slight_smile: It is all fun, though I do feel that the particular poster you refer to has too much lemon in his tea.

1 Like

Yes… you are describing a situation which practically does not happen.

My (not so criminal) point is that nearly every time someone claims that they got pointed without a CONCORD response, they were mistakenly thinking they were criminally pointed. In five years of playing I have yet to hear of a kill where this was not the case. Yes, IF it happens, CCP should reimburse… It’s a very big “IF” though.

Instead of pointing people towards pointless (get my point?) reimbursements, you should point (hah!) them towards a better understanding of game mechanics, and teach them how they were pointed, and how to avoid that point the next time.

1 Like

Indeed.

You just need to watch the right people in the right places, it is not my problem if you have not done that and thus failed to see these people who break the rules. And as I keep saying it has to be a criminal action that gets a CONCORD response and yet CONCORD do not appear on grid because of what they did and thus break the rule.

Why, if people are using an exploit they need to be reported, no if’s buts or what’s on it, this is not about reimbursements, however I would be quite happy for the people concerned to get their stuff back.

Wow, you don’t understand why code is hated, stop trolling for your own amusement.

1 Like

Friend, most people think of us as heroes and bringer of civilisation. Not sure why you would think people hate us?

5 Likes

Ima Wreckyou, having read your last statement i feel that it is my duty as a human being to advise you to seek the aid of professional psychiatrist as you are clearly delusional.

1 Like

She’s just trying to be funny. Nothing to worry about.

By civilization you mean mindless alt armies instead of actual people? I find it quite intriguing that minerbumping even boasts with kills done by alt armies instead of actual people, when in the past they were so focused on more and more meaningful player interaction. What’s left of that? On that one Bowhead are maybe 6 actual people out of 34 involved characters. CODE does not bring civilization: They drive civilization out of the game by not allowing actual players to gank, they kill civilization and they pervert what’s left of it.

2 Likes

You’re wrong, for two different reasons. Telling other people to report stuff based on your lack of understanding of game mechanics is pretty unethical.

Here’s an actual experiment you (and the whole class) can try:

• Find a gate in jita with no concord on it
  • sit on the gate in a heron with a point
  • point the first freighter that comes past you
  • after you explode count the number of concord spawns on grid
  • explain your results.

The other reason you’re wrong is a bit more subtle, and is left as an exercise to the interested reader.

3 Likes

What a meaningless load of twaddle, let me repeat it:

If you are a freighter and you get pointed and CONCORD does not arrive following the criminal point you should immediately report the person who pointed you because he has done something illegal.

1 Like

The reason for the alt armies are “free” omega gank alts because of SP farms. I told CCP in the very first thread about SP extractors that this is bad and will become an issue. CCP ignored it and the majority of the community told me I just hate change and shoult adapt… Well, we kinda adapted…

So it is a bit late to cry about it now, you have been told and it got ignored.

8 Likes

Ok, i tried to be nice to you, give you a hand, lead you to water, but now you’re just being arrogantly wrong.

Here’s the thing

if you die to gate guns before concord arrives, concord doesn’t bother arriving.
Thus it is entirely possible for us to point someone, get a bump and for there to be no concord on gate after the fact.

I’ve actually thought of a third reason you could be wrong here. please stop telling people to repoort others for playing the game in a way you dislike based on your personal axes to grind.

6 Likes