High Sec Freighter

CONCORD doesn’t warp. It despawns and spawns again at another location. That’s an important difference because otherwise it wouldn’t be possible to completely despawn CONCORD in a system that was “prepared” by gankers.

1 Like

Lol, I did not even know that was possible

Damn that is impressive. You actually managed to find it and dig it up. Although I remember it differently, I chalk it up to just remembering it wrong. But seriously, kudos. Must have taken a while to sift through what had to be hundreds of threads about suicide ganking to find that.

Should have reported the GM for sharing private GM correspondence and see what happens. :crazy_face:

Edit: Damn, of all people pulling the joke, Dinsdale did it. -.-

People who think Jita’s bad would hate New York City

It was possible at some point in EvE. Google MOO (something like that) for the story of CONCORD becoming unbeatable.

The Yulai incident. All videos are unplayable for me, for some reason. These weren’t m0o.

It plays here. Weird.

Freighters are a tougher category of ships to use due to their size and slowness.

There’s a couple of ways to move more “safely”
-use a scout
-use a webber

DON’T BE AFRAID TO DOCK UP
Seriously
Wait if the area is hot, you got all the time in the world

Oh, don’t carry more than half your ships value in your cargo, or try not to be a pinata :stuck_out_tongue:

Those tips should help a lot, the rest is pilot diligence

(Sorry if I repeat anyone’s tips)

1 Like

thanks for dragging those skeletons of knowledge from the closet of eve wisdoms

Actually I mentioned this in the wrong thread, but this is the correct one I wanted to point it out in.

If you are a freighter and you get pointed and then bumped and CONCORD does not arrive following the criminal point you should immediately report the person who pointed you and the bumper (as he is involved in it) because he has done something illegal.

I thought you are in nullsec now. So how would you know about an unpatched exploit?

Actually if it is an exploit I have absolutely no issue if people get reported and banned for it. It just sounded like your usual bumping whine. And that is not surprising, I think you or some other ag called simple bumping an exploit before. Maybe don’t always talk ■■■■, then people will take you more seriously if you actually have something to say

4 Likes

Oh look at this guilt by association:

I have never called bumping an exploit, I have always called it a dumb mechanic, though I did say it was akin to an exploit in one post, but as English is your second language perhaps you did not understand the nuance.

So trying to divert as per normal by discrediting the person posting about it. It is highly likely you know about this exploit, as a number of people in your corp have used it and are likely to continue to use it.

So let me repeat it:

If you are a freighter and you get pointed and then bumped and CONCORD does not arrive following the criminal point you should immediately report the person who pointed you and the bumper (as he is involved in it) because he has done something illegal.

3 Likes

Check the Shriven Intaki’s Guide

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/freighters-and-you/20435

I count it the best guide about freighters on this forum.

Check other threads in PVE Ships and Modules chapter.

Fly aligned
o7

That exploit is very real and it is not about bumping itself. It’s not only about warping from the grid with your ship intact while you have a criminal flag, it can also delay CONCORD massively, depending on the circumstances. We obviously can’t go into detail here but while testing this on SiSi, I could easily extend the time from first aggression to destruction by CONCORD to over a minute. If you look for someone in your corp who was recently on a 4 week “vacation” from EVE, he may be willing to explain it to you.

2 Likes

Proving once again that despite all the sweat and tears he’s spent concocting elaborate conspiracy theories about the New Order, Drac still doesn’t know the first thing about us or how we’re organized.

#wreckhp
#wetpaperbag
#gameunfair
#Draclivesmatter
#naff
#naffnaffnaffnaffnaffnaff

2 Likes

Can someone explain the #dracvlivesmatter to me? or is it none of my god damn business in which case Ill leave

1 Like

I have no idea what that particular poster is on about, but it seems to make him happy in some way.

Suffice it to say there is a long history there…

Ignore this poster. He is just trying to be funny.

Failing heavily by the way

then I suspect in nearly ALL cases where this happened, either:
a) you were wardecced and did not realise it
b) the wardec became active in the period that you were being bumped
c) you had kill rights on you, and did not realise it
d) you accepted the wrong duel
e) you still had a limited engagement from fighting someone less than 15 minutes before
f) you had a suspect flag for some reason (possibly due to someone activating a killright several systems back)
g) CONCORD did arrive, and shot the guy pointing you… but the second guy bumping you is not a criminal
h) CONCORD did arrive, but you died before (you noticed that) they showed up… it takes them about 20 seconds (in a 0.5 system) to finish their donuts and coffee and rush to your location.

1 Like