High SP group looking for corporation in null-sec or c5-c6 land

Got for sure 2 people (NA TZ and EU TZ) looking to get into a corporation in either null-sec or c5-c6 land. More people may be interested in coming at a later date. We are mainly looking for a group who does small gang pvp 2-8 people. We are rather rusty because we are getting back after a 2 year brake.

What we have

• Main characters have 70mil SP, and 100mil SP
  • Group has played eve online since 2012
  • Have experience living in wormholes, and null-sec in the past.
  • Can fly T2 logi, blops, capitals. Have bad Triglavian skills because they came in when we took a break, but they are in the skill que.
  • Industrial alts that can build capital ships

What we are looking for

• Null-Sec group based in non-drone space.
  • Wormhole to C5-C6
  • Small-medium size active group
  • Small gang PVP
  • Healthy community

What we are not looking for

• 20 step recruitment process
  • Blood testing

If you are interested in us contact me in game via eve-mail or private convo.

1 Like

C2 space is where its at for small gang, my corp live in a C2 with null sec and C5 statics so its the best of both worlds.

We also have a very quick recruitment process.

Give us a look [-W E-] C2 with NS|C5 Corp is looking for Member [It is really us]

Hey man,

So I was in your shoes not that long ago ~2 months. I’m a very high SP pilot (300m+), wanted decent PvP, non bloc, where I could FC small / large fleets and get back into the game. I fell in with these guys, partially because leadership was super chill, and because their ticker is absolutely stellar.

I live in an extremely active, fun area of null sec with plenty of content, everything from small gang fights up to ~100ish if desired. I’ve played personally since ~2007 with very few breaks and this is one of best groups Ive flown with entirely. Happy to chat more if you’d like me to reach out…

Check us out. Even though we live in drones, we are kind of taking new space at the moment. I hear Fountain and Delve are nice this time of the year :slight_smile:

We’re a small nullsec PVP corp in guristas space close to jita. Would love to hear from ya’ll.

Join us in our new NULL home!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

Thanks for the response guys still taking offers for the next 1-2 days until we make a choice.

1 Like

Prob not what youre looking for but check it out anyways.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.