Higher/Unlimited custom CSPA setting

Please allow Higher/Unlimited custom CSPA setting to prevent corp invite spam

Currently it is 1m as the maximum value and that is pennies in the game for many.

I would like to be able to set it to an EXTREMELY costly amount to prevent spammers.

1 Like

Sadly, it was lowered to the current maximum value because in the past people abused this by setting 100M+ CSPA charges and tricked people into accepting something that would require CSPA payment. Just abuse them verbally in local and they will stop. Blocking them also makes them stop.
REDNES

Blocking them is after the fact too late.

I just had one idiot spam corp invites to me even after I blocked them I got it a couple of times, probably bad timing.

Alternatively allow complete blocking to a whitelist of approved senders so nobody EVER that is not on that list can send invites or messages.

I don’t want to wait until I get the spam then block them. That is not the solution to prevention.

I will forever be wasting time blocking, as they roll characters.

GIVE ME A WHITELIST of APPROVED SENDERS and/or a VERY HIGH CSPA charge.

A spanish corp by chance? After I told him in spanish to go back to his dog mother, he stopped sending me invites.

But you are right, there’re no preventive measures in place. A white list for the CSPA would be really nice to have.

REDNES

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.